Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynty

So where does this rank in the muppeting hall of fame for transfers that eventually didn't happen?

Off the top of my head, Vidal and Thiago were pretty epic.
Number 1. He's probably moved into Gaitan territory at this point, we'll still be awaiting his transfer in 2030.

Laurencio

He arrived back yesterday I think it was, or Tuesday, i can't quite remember
He went from being lauded by everyone he met and told by fans how much they want him to join, to Barcelona fans shoving phones in his face and calling him a money grabbing mercenary. :lol:

I'm not surprised he looked pissed off.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
He went from being lauded by everyone he met and told by fans how much they want him to join, to Barcelona fans shoving phones in his face and calling him a money grabbing mercenary. :lol:

I'm not surprised he looked pissed off.
Seems to me that Barca fans are a bunch of bipolar arseholes. They love him one minute then hate him the next

1974_Fergie_Time

This saga has the makings of a 10:30pm announcement so the Glazers get top billing on TV, social media and papers tomorrow or it's dead duck and we can finally get back to what really matters playing football

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
That's the sort of negative attitude that'll get you threadbanned if you're not careful.
I don’t know, @rimaldo makes one serious sensible post and gets threatened with a thread ban. Tell us a joke funny man! :rolleyes:
He’s not wrong though. We need to push this now I think, too much can change against us in the next 12 months.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Could you PM me her contact details?
you can find them scrawled on any toilet walls in home counties or in phone boxes in the midlands.

That's the sort of negative attitude that'll get you threadbanned if you're not careful.
the mods know that if they ban me it will only
confirm them as racists, so i’m basically untouchable.

Rauður Djöfull

Still to announce Dubravka supposedly our last signing no?

So guess this is on until so?

Also weird to end with Dubravka isn't it? I mean that's not what gives most PR / Likes / Comments that is so important for the management of this football disguised money factory

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Sky reports breaking transfer news late on tonight…Manchester United are pleased to announce the double signing of Mephis Depay and Frenkie De Jong from Barcelona , special mentions to the muppets on RedCafe for making it so.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Sky reports breaking transfer news late on tonight…Manchester United are pleased to announce the double signing of Mephis Depay and Frenkie De Jong from Barcelona , special mentions to the muppets on RedCafe for making it so.
That would be the icing on the cake really wouldn't it. We must be doing something there's still rumours and rumblings going about

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Why was Frenkie in London? Cmon Muppets, you should be all over this.
To sign for United. But when Silva decided to stay at City, the deal fell through. He then went back to barca and was seen at barca airport looking anything but happy. Ony logical solution

Red the Bear

Something less generic
It seems he liked an insta post of Antony departing ajax.
Can I get a confirmation on this?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Mikkykimeneylllantysiliogogogoch is the main factor why he doesn't want to leave Spain.
Fair enough. Move on.

NLunited

To sign for United. But when Silva decided to stay at City, the deal fell through. He then went back to barca and was seen at barca airport looking anything but happy. Ony logical solution
That be my guess too.

I blame Barça.

The Purley King

You forgot ronaldo leaving

Eplel

DutchCruijff

The oddest saga.

A lot of noise but nothing from De Jong.

Barca wanting him out, United wanting him and chasing after him for months on end but it all coming to nothing.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Should we make a last minute enquiry? Just a friendly reminder to Barca/FDJ?

Wouldn’t hurt I reckon….

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So where does this rank in the muppeting hall of fame for transfers that eventually didn't happen?

Off the top of my head, Vidal and Thiago were pretty epic.
Vidal had Chilevision and Thiago had the message from DDG on a match ball. We haven’t got those sort of levels with FDJ

Ted Lasso

This does not rely on Bernardo Silva at all.

The case of Memphis De Jong in London with
a suit remains unsolved

Status
Not open for further replies.