Benzema (Madrid)
Ozil (Madrid)
Khedira (Madrid)
Robben (Chelsea)
Hazard (Chelsea)
Moura (PSG)
Thiago (Bayern)
Torres (Liverpool)

just to name a few high profile players that we were linked up with prior to them ending up elsewhere. This exlcudes all the Sneijders and Sergio Ramos' of the world that ended up renewing with their then current clubs
Precisely the point. Players gets linked with big clubs all the time. It's not a stick to beat the club for not signing them. Every club will have a laundry list if you are going by media or agent talk.

noelyman

You need to grow up. I'm pretty much the same age because after 34 you might as well stop counting, and I play video games. Should I grow up? I don't work long hours at the business factory, literally ripping my remaining hair out because computer not worky worky, dealing with team members coming to me in tears because Mr Feckface - Director of Fecking Shit Up and External Comms - is fecking their shit up, only to come home to a house full of kids who need me to do everything except wipe their arses and sit watching some crap film about a dumb fish who lost his dad. Boo fecking hoo, feck that shit.

Once they've been herded one by one for their baths or showers and had their school clothes washed and pressed, finally going to sleep after spending the hours of 5:30-9:00 making more noise than Cina's mum during the last spin cycle of a 1600rpm cotton wash, I'm not going to sit and do something boring as shit like read an Avon brochure or find out how many capybaras are left in the wild. I'm pretending to be a fecking Thargoid destroying motherfecking Space Pirate, or building a dynasty made up entirely of inbred monks in CK3 before I invade France (because FECK. THEM.) or flying a tank through a helicopter just in time for Battlefield to lose its shitty connection again.
This is superb!! Everyone without kids thinking this is hyperbole everyone with kids knows that he's actually downplayed the mayhem :D FYI I just finished playing on the PS4 (aged 52) and logged on here to find out I need to stop playing games and grow up. Well Feck me!! I thought I was old enough already :nono:

STYLOISRED

Now for a Simon Stone tweet stating how negotiations are still ongoing but an agreement is still far off and the man utd hierarchy are still being cautious over DeJong's willingness to come here.

Strats

We have to remind ourselves that nothing is ever certain until the Jamaican delegation has had their word

Teja

You need to grow up. I'm pretty much the same age because after 34 you might as well stop counting, and I play video games. Should I grow up? I don't work long hours at the business factory, literally ripping my remaining hair out because computer not worky worky, dealing with team members coming to me in tears because Mr Feckface - Director of Fecking Shit Up and External Comms - is fecking their shit up, only to come home to a house full of kids who need me to do everything except wipe their arses and sit watching some crap film about a dumb fish who lost his dad. Boo fecking hoo, feck that shit.

Once they've been herded one by one for their baths or showers and had their school clothes washed and pressed, finally going to sleep after spending the hours of 5:30-9:00 making more noise than Cina's mum during the last spin cycle of a 1600rpm cotton wash, I'm not going to sit and do something boring as shit like read an Avon brochure or find out how many capybaras are left in the wild. I'm pretending to be a fecking Thargoid destroying motherfecking Space Pirate, or building a dynasty made up entirely of inbred monks in CK3 before I invade France (because FECK. THEM.) or flying a tank through a helicopter just in time for Battlefield to lose its shitty connection again.
This is poetry :lol:

Raven

Your posts are consistently entertaining but this is a masterpiece.

Andrew7582

Brilliant post sir :cool:

Ted Lasso

I'm in my mid 30s and approve this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.