GAA Thread 2021 - Dublin Lose!!!

T_Model101

Was looking for a thread myself
Fair play to Mayo, it looked like it was going to be another regulation Dublin victory at HT

Thought the ref did well in fairly consistently dealing with Dublin's constant cheating and gamesmanship. Although he probably missed a red card for that "shoulder challenge"...

Up Mayo!

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Dessie Mourinho

Shockingly bad Dublin performance.
It will take a while to sift through that absolute shit show

Charlie Foley

Was looking for a thread myself
Fair play to Mayo, it looked like it was going to be another regulation Dublin victory at HT

Thought the ref did well in fairly consistently dealing with Dublin's constant cheating and gamesmanship. Although he probably missed a red card for that "shoulder challenge"...

Up Mayo!
He did not, those scumbags got away with murder.

He found his balls in extra time somewhat, but the damage could have been done by then.

Charlie Foley

Hopefully now the funding problems won’t be swept under the rug because of one loss in 7 years but who am I kidding.

McGrathsipan

Its really better for the sport that they do feck off for a couple years. It was getting beyond a joke.
Yep. Don't disagree with that.
I've been at all of finals in the last decade so if we never win another in my lifetime I can't complain.
I've had some great days

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Dublin were shite today. Mayo better go on to beat Kerry now.

cyberman

It was but Tyrone pulled out of it today as they wouldn't be able to field a decent team.
Oh I know that, I was just told this evening it was expected to be put back again. It was from somebody who is usually clued up so I took it as gospel.

McGrathsipan

Oh I know that, I was just told this evening it was expected to be put back again. It was from somebody who is usually clued up so I took it as gospel.
It will be pushed back again but Kerry will still beat them.

Charlie Foley

It would be the most Mayo thing to beat Dublin then lose to a Kerry team who got a bye in the other semi

Deery

Dreary
David Clifford will run riot through Mayo defence beat forward I’ve ever seen bar Gooch..

Charlie Foley

Good game on in Croker at the minute in the u20. Being played at a great pace. Few mighty points from Offaly.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Mate of mine told me about a curse put on Mayo after they won in 1951 - is he having me on?

lsd

The Oracle
Brilliant news slightly dampened by my team Tyrone probably having to pull out of the other semi final due to co vid

Charlie Foley

Mate of mine told me about a curse put on Mayo after they won in 1951 - is he having me on?
The story is The 51 team failed to pay respect to a funeral procession in Foxford on the way home. The priest put a curse on the team that as long as the team lived there would be no all Ireland won by Mayo. There is one member of the 51 team still alive. I’d say he’ll be paying for extra security the next 2 weeks

Charlie Foley

Offaly end up winning by 3. Feel sorry for Roscommon who had chances but a great win for Offaly

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The story is The 51 team failed to pay respect to a funeral procession in Foxford on the way home. The priest put a curse on the team that as long as the team lived there would be no all Ireland won by Mayo. There is one member of the 51 team still alive. I’d say he’ll be paying for extra security the next 2 weeks
Thanks!

McGrathsipan

Meath ladies performed a miracle today

7 points down with a couple mins left - won in extra time.

They will be playing Dublin in the Final.

Well done

lsd

The Oracle
Tyrone v Kerry set for August 28th. Kerry will be strong favourites but only right Tyrone get a chance to play.

Charlie Foley

Watching the Sunday game it’s still amazing how many red/black cards Dublin got away with. I thought David Gough was a cnut of a referee but Conor Lane is inept. Delighted for Mayo

Charlie Foley

Meath ladies performed a miracle today

7 points down with a couple mins left - won in extra time.

They will be playing Dublin in the Final.

Well done
A fantastic result for them. You’d think dubs will be too much for them but a brilliant achievement nonetheless

sallycinnamin

2 All Ireland’s down this week for Cork now it’s the big one to go tomorrow hopefully
I hope so too. It's been far too long away by the banks of the Lee.
Have a feeling it's going to be a cracking game of hurling.
Up the rebels.

McGrathsipan

I hope so too. It's been far too long away by the banks of the Lee.
Have a feeling it's going to be a cracking game of hurling.
Up the rebels.
Limerick are going to win this by 15+ points by the looks of it

They are monsters. they all look like the Spartan Army