GAA Thread 2021 - Dublin Lose!!!

Charlie Foley

Radio Kerry “Tyrone are the best advertisement for recovering from Covid, WHO and NPHET will need to visit them” :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kerry didn’t deserve to win that but no doubt in my mind all of that business was not above board. You wouldn’t put anything past those feckers

lsd

The Oracle
Radio Kerry “Tyrone are the best advertisement for recovering from Covid, WHO and NPHET will need to visit them” :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kerry didn’t deserve to win that but no doubt in my mind all of that business was not above board. You wouldn’t put anything past those feckers

Meh Kerry were lucky we were not 100% imagine the hiding we would have given them then.

Good to see as usual no one can give Tyrone any credit.

The United of GAA

lsd

The Oracle
Are they feck

Dublin are Man City with their financial doping and corruption of the rules

Kerry are Liverpool sad bitter living in the past

Derry are Norwich obviously

Tyrone are United hated by the media and others and every success gets downplayed with they cheated its all rigged etc

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Some performance from a team that were ravaged by Covid.

I got them at 14-1 last week :devil:

McGrathsipan

Ciarán Whelan “there’s no sign of Covid there” :lol: :lol: Wouldn’t put it past these cnuts. Kerry really should have had a goal, laughable stupidity. Why is SOB in the square and why pass to him if so.
That square ball was so stupid

Gee Male

Alright lads, this is it. No more excuses, no more hiding, no more shite.

Mayo for Sam.

Deery

Dreary
I’d like to see Mayo win it as most the country I’m sure but that Tyrone defence looked dogged the last time out and I have a feeling Tyrone might just do it.

Will be looking forward to 5 o’clock Saturday anyway and get the beers in for it..

McGrathsipan

I’d like to see Mayo win it as most the country I’m sure but that Tyrone defence looked dogged the last time out and I have a feeling Tyrone might just do it.

Will be looking forward to 5 o’clock Saturday anyway and get the beers in for it..
If Mayo dont bring a plan to outfox the Tyrone defence then its Tyrone all day long

Deery

Dreary
Oh boy this is going to be a good game, Mayo looks possessed already..

Deery

Dreary
Mayo defence need to get a lot closer because Tyrone forwards are on it today can’t allow this much space..

Gee Male

I hate watching this shit, it's in no way enjoyable. Mayo playing right into their hands, brainless stuff.

Big quarter coming up.

Deery

Dreary
I hate watching this shit, it's in no way enjoyable. Mayo playing right into their hands, brainless stuff.

Big quarter coming up.
They’re missing a player or two up front but it’s still there for the winning.

Deery

Dreary
WTF who does he think he is Bruno Fernandes, feck sake!

Deery

Dreary
Mayo has totally fecked it can’t even do the simple things now, game over!

diarm

An awful lot of misses in this seconds half, from both sides.

Deery

Dreary
3 points in it and the manager walking about like the condemned man with 10 minutes left

Deery

Dreary
Tyrone didn’t win this Mayo lost it, 6 point game and they didn’t even play that well, shocking performance from Mayo..

lsd

The Oracle
Champions again and all the sweeter for the cries from our haters

This is our game and we do it best :drool:

Deery

Dreary
Good to see Peter Harte win though proper footballer so he is…

diarm

You’d have to be a masochist to enjoy watching Mayo lose every single time. It used to be funny but it’s just sad at this stage :lol:
I'm close with two Mayo lads. One good mate and another who was my head chef for years and a bit of a mentor as I was coming up.

The last few times didn't hurt them as much because they were resigned to it going in. This year has crushed them - they really believed the curse had been lifted.

arnie_ni

First GAA game I've watched. Mayo were awful in attack. Missed what appeared to be so many easy chances

Deery

Dreary
First GAA game I've watched. Mayo were awful in attack. Missed what appeared to be so many easy chances
Yeah seemed to be missing a player or two up front if Cillian O’Connor was playing maybe be a different story..