Game 1: France vs Romania

GazTheLegend

Can't help but feel like if Martial was playing in place of Giroud that France would have scored by now, there'd be too much nous, pace and skill. Giroud is in full on donkey mode today.

NoPace

Can someone explain what formation France is playing? I see it as a 4132 but I'm not sure.
That's right. It's a mix between that and a 4-3-3 since griezmann gets into striker positions and Kante is really deep.

Scuttler

Can't say I'm impressed so far. But hey it's France, they're one of the favourites, host nation and the fact that everybody likes a winner.

Come on Romania

Vindal

Don't know why, but Payet really reminds me of Anderson :lol:

LunchBox

pogba is so awkward. has to fall down after every pass he makes

kenny19

This game has no penetration whatsoever. Deschamps has got to play with either martial or coman. Payet, greizmann and giroud are much to slow upfront.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Coman needs to come at half time.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
This £1m score thing can't be right, can it? Just by betting a fiver on every minute for every player on the pitch would only cost £9,900.
46*90*5 = £20,700 (every player in both squads). Then dunno how the injury time is brought into things. There'd obviously be some sort of rule that you can only make one bet per account.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Evra seems to be having a mare at the mo, been skinned a few times, dodgy first touch and given away a few silly fouls (that weren't given as fouls)

starman

The one I did was for the first goal of the torno, at least so I thought... If not then there's still hope!!
From my understanding, each bet you place during the tournament, you get a chance in the final to make a prediction.

JP77

Pogba is a victim of youtube highlights, people are expecting his every touch to be magic.
Pogba is a victim of a lot of people not actually watching him on a regular basis. Some are complaining about people waxing over the great stuff he does but it's just as bad to see the people in here trying to shit on him.

Reality is that anybody who watches him on a regular basis knows he's one of the best midfielders in the world. There's still little things he needs to improve on but at 23 years old the guy is fantastic talent. It's a usual case of people judging him on the back of 30 minutes in an International tournament.

Shark

@NotShark
France are finding it hard to break down Romania, yet they persist with an unkillful lump up front. Giroud is muck.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Pogba is a victim of a lot of people not actually watching him on a regular basis. Some are complaining about people waxing over the great stuff he does but it's just as bad to see the people in here trying to shit on him.

Reality is that anybody who watches him on a regular basis knows he's one of the best midfielders in the world. There's still little things he needs to improve on but at 23 years old the guy is fantastic talent. It's a usual case of people judging him on the back of 30 minutes in an International tournament.
No, he isn't.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
46*90*5 = £20,700 (every player in both squads). Then dunno how the injury time is brought into things. There'd obviously be some sort of rule that you can only make one bet per account.
Even then, statistically it would be a great loss overall, if many people play, someone (or many) is bound to win. Someone posted that if several people win the prize is split, that's the only way it makes sense, and probably cause a major disappointment to the ones who will win whilst having not read the rules attentively.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Giroud should’ve never taken that touch, if he just kept on running, Griezmann would’ve been 1-to-1 against the keeper.