Gang wars in Dijon, France

Santos J

Absolutely mad scenes going on in Dijon at the minute, like something out of a movie. Apparently it's Algerians vs Chechens and it's kicked off over someone getting beat up. Crazy how many are just walking around with AKs etc. A lot of videos in the first thread and some more info in the second:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Chechens (but Caucasus people in general) don't mess around.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Chechens (but Caucasus people in general) don't mess around.
Are you surprised? The Russians dropped as much artillery on them as was used on them by the Germans in WW2. I think they've become desensitised to violence

facund

Absolute madness.

I used to watch a French show called Braquo. It seemed a bit sexed up and ridiculous at times but clearly has some basis of truth regarding the hardware available in the country.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Absolute madness.

I used to watch a French show called Braquo. It seemed a bit sexed up and ridiculous at times but clearly has some basis of truth regarding the hardware available in the country.
You have literally everything in France, keep in mind that it is generally linked to drug trafficking and smugglers use the same ways, France is one of the largest drug markets and has many big wholesalers. And then you can add pretty much all the mafias you can imagine.

JPRouve

Scout
I thought you were talking about the film "the raid" :)
I see. The RAID, GIGN, GIPN and BRI are elite police units, they are the ones who alongside the BAC(anti criminality brigade) take care of organized crime or in this case wannabee guerrilleros.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

There's no gang wars.

Chechens didn't know what they got themselves into and all backed down when the drug dealers started bringing in guns and riffles.

The only place where bullets were shot at Chechens is Nice. In Dijon it's the drug dealers VS the RAID

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
so their mate got beat up and they're going to show off their guns on camera while some of them wear identifying clothing, real smart lads real smart
While they all stand a big group shooting bullets in the air like they don't come back down.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

so their mate got beat up and they're going to show off their guns on camera while some of them wear identifying clothing, real smart lads real smart
You're mixing it up'
These aren't Chechens on the video. They're not even in Dijon anymore and they never brought guns to begin with, only knives and metal bars.

mu4c_20le

There's no gang wars.

Chechens didn't know what they got themselves into and all backed down when the drug dealers started bringing in guns and riffles.

The only place where bullets were shot at Chechens is Nice. In Dijon it's the drug dealers VS the RAID
That's what I keep reading about.. apparently these Chechens are like the new boys in town, don't really know the rules etc and just wanted to show off for social media and make their presence known. But as soon as the local Algerian gangs came out they scattered like roaches.

JPRouve

Scout
I thought they were Chechens because of the graffiti on the garage door. What is this video I posted mate because I'll admit my French is that good
In the video, it's the french that you see, I don't know why people call them algerians. Chechens attacked a bar after one of them got beat up, they seemingly missed their targets and decided to search for them in their neighborhood which was a bad idea since dealers were waiting for them with heavy machinery.