Garnacho overhead kick. Remember the moment!

Mr Smith

Easily the best goal of the post-Ferguson era, and better than most under him too. Sensational.

maurinho

Supports
FC Porto
One of the best goals I’ve seen. Congratulations

Trequarista10

Amazing goal, but more than just the goal, it gives me an extra feeling/confidence that Garnacho is going to be a top player (rather than "merely" a very very good one). Similar to when Ronaldo scored a few bangers towards the end of the 05-06 season before his big breakthrough season in 06-07.

If I saw that goal without being able to distinguish players/teams and had to guess who it was, I simply wouldn't have thought Garnacho had that in him. In fact there's very few players I'd predict would be capable of that. And if he can produce that, then I'm confident there's plenty more he's capable of as well.

lex talionis

At the end of the 21st century, after our corpses have rotted, someone will make a YouTube video of greatest goals of the century and Alejandro Garnacho v Everton will be one of the first goals on that video.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I was there for Rooney vs City and Garnacho vs Everton, privileged
Can't say I'm not jealous. I've been to Goodison Park once on an away day and we lost 4-0 under Ole. Hope your view of the goal wasn't obstructed by that annoying pole in the away end!

BorisManUtd

One we'll remember forever. Privileged to watched it, even just on TV, those that were there at Goodison will feel even more.

Yakuza_devils

18 years old score like a world class seasoned pro, unbelievable. The technique, confidence and execution was perfection. Beautiful, beautiful football.

Hopefully, he will be the future for Man Utd like Ronaldo and Rooney used to be. The future of our attack should be Garnacho, Hojlund and Greenwood.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

That’s the kind of stuff you are going to show to some US kiddies in the future in case they ask what real football is all about. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Our football has been so dull for such a long time this came as a total shock.

Eddy_JukeZ

One of the best goals I've ever seen.

I'm very annoyed I didn't catch it with my own live reaction as I got spoiled of the goal prior to watching the replay itself.

Gordon S

It was a good build up as well, good diagonal cross from Lindelöf, almost Scholesesque, good work from both Rashford and Dalot, and Garnacho, who suddenly is possessed by the ghost of Hugo Sanchez, with a sublime finish.
Where the feck did that come from? So we can play brilliant stuff?

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

It was a good build up as well, good diagonal cross from Lindelöf, almost Scholesesque, good work from both Rashford and Dalot, and Garnacho, who suddenly is possessed by the ghost of Hugo Sanchez, with a sublime finish.
Where the feck did that come from? So we can play brilliant stuff?
The pass from Lindelöf was superb. He played a similar one a bit later, a real strength of him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've watched it back this morning about 20 times.

The speed in which he recognises Dalot's cross is going away from where he is and to then run in that direction, just barely reach it and not only that but fecking bicycle it into the top corner. It's absolutely unreal.

ROFLUTION

Such a shame the goal is not wider available country-wise for sharing (SkySports and others block the goal from others outside of the country).

You wanna tell the World what a goal that is. Hell, it's even brilliant advertisement for Premier League.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
All the turmoil, all the disappointment, the takeover merry go round, the crumbling stadium, overpaid dross, countless false dawns , the rats and the raping of our club for their personal gain for the last 18 years….. it’s moments like this that make you realise why we all love United, a youngster scoring the greatest overhead kick I can ever recall.
Wonderful post

Raulduke

So good it's impossible not to scroll past the GIF without watching it at least 3 times. It was the first thing my 8 year old son talked about when he woke up this morning, absolute magic.

Parma Dewol

Still can't believe it. What. A. Goal.

Even stayed up to see it on MOTD2. Shame they didn't make much of a deal of it, the whole show should have been about that one moment. One in a million.

Battery

Perfect overhead kick, I cannot see how it could have been technically better.

I put Rooneys over this though due to the way Hart was planted when it went in, at least Pickford tried :D

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Perfect overhead kick, I cannot see how it could have been technically better.

I put Rooneys over this though due to the way Hart was planted when it went in, at least Pickford tried :D
Pickford going for it makes it look better in my opinion. Like no matter how hard Pickford tried, he wasn't going to stop that from going fecking in :drool:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just glad his hair was normal for once and the moment wasn't ruined by a shite style/color.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Such a shame the goal is not wider available country-wise for sharing (SkySports and others block the goal from others outside of the country).

You wanna tell the World what a goal that is. Hell, it's even brilliant advertisement for Premier League.
Not much Sky can do about it. They are obliged to have match content geoblocked in locations where they don't have the rights.

ROFLUTION

Not much Sky can do about it. They are obliged to have match content geoblocked in locations where they don't have the rights.
Not saying anything like that neither - but Premier League could do their stuff with rights differently. Bundesliga show a great amount of highlights on their youtube. You dont have to go all the way to make a good commercial for your product.