Gary O'Neil | Saved Bournemouth | Now Wolves manager | De Zerbi slayer

Dannn411

Since he took over at Bournemouth, he's been one of the best managers in the PL given what he has had to work with. Both Wolves and Bournemouth were dire before he joined them and he transformed the style of play for both sides almost immediately.

criticalanalysis

Thats interesting hes a really good coach but why would he come unless hes manager? Seems odd
Same thoughts. If he was willing, then I'd assume it would be under the guise of 'you get first dibs if we sack the manager (whoever that may be come 24/25 season)'. Oh and also a feck ton of money :lol: but I'd doubt we would be giving big wages for that kind of role that would dwarf/equal what he's getting now.

C'est Moi Cantona

Thats interesting hes a really good coach but why would he come unless hes manager? Seems odd
I can't think of one occasion where a clearly capable Premiership manager takes a step down to join a bigger club in a lesser role (jobtitle wise).

The story has no substance at all, but out of Potter, Southgate, or O'Neil, then I'd rather we take a punt on O'Neil.

OleGunnar20

I can't think of one occasion where a clearly capable Premiership manager takes a step down to join a bigger club in a lesser role (jobtitle wise).

The story has no substance at all, but out of Potter, Southgate, or O'Neil, then I'd rather we take a punt on O'Neil.
Very uninspiring group but I agree, out of the 3 it'd be O'Neil for me.

Tiber

As a coach? I'd take Potter or O'Neil would be weird though. England can keep Southgate no matter what job he would take