Film Gerard Butler

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I've just seen a trailer for some new film of his. It's uncanny how seeing this man on the screen can make me angry. I just don't know how he has a career. Am I being irrational about this...has he done a good film?

What's his best film?

I'm not allowing that spartans bumfest in the list though. Too easy. What have I missed?

Fridge chutney

London has Fallen, how to train your dragon,etc

He's one of the best actors in Hollywood. I'll have to see his new flick

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
London has Fallen, how to train your dragon,etc

He's one of the best actors in Hollywood. I'll have to see his new flick
Where's the white text?

I think he must have some financial issues, he's been turning up in all sorts of shite. The Enterprise car advert was particularly terrible

Tarrou

I'm in agreement but I think its best we just don't talk about it then he might go away

Fridge chutney

Where's the white text?

I think he must have some financial issues, he's been turning up in all sorts of shite. The Enterprise car advert was particularly terrible
Disagree. Could be one of the greatest adverts ever made.

Carolina Red

Staff
I've just seen a trailer for some new film of his. It's uncanny how seeing this man on the screen can make me angry. I just don't know how he has a career. Am I being irrational about this...has he done a good film?

What's his best film?

I'm not allowing that spartans bumfest in the list though. Too easy. What have I missed?
Phantom of the Opera
Olympus Has Fallen
Coriolanus
RocknRolla

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Reign of Fire was class.

Beowulf & Grendel was decent for its budget.

Gamer was highly enjoyable in a Nevaldine & Taylor kind of way. Michael C. Hall was a superb villain in it.

If you don't like him, that's fine. A lot of people do like him as he's almost exclusively in action movies or romantic comedies where he's the lead so he's sells cross sexes and genres.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
He was quite good in that climate change documentary. Geostorm, I think it was called

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah he's rubbish.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Machine gun preacher was watchable. I don’t mind Gerard Butler he’s done a couple of decent films

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I feel like Tom Hardy basically stole his place in hollywood as the rugged British actor. He was like the Patrice Evra to Gabriel Heinze.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He was in a film last year where he played a lighthouse keeper? Peter Mullan was in it too. It was supposed to be good but I haven't seen it because it has Gerard Butler in it.

hungrywing

What's his best film?

'Foreign' market

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He was in a film last year where he played a lighthouse keeper? Peter Mullan was in it too. It was supposed to be good but I haven't seen it because it has Gerard Butler in it.
I came in to post about this.
I've seen it. It's decent and his acting is good in it considering what he's normally like.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

Always hilarious.

But yes apparently he is good in this.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
300 is one of the best pieces of cinema in history. I mean, boobs, violence, and ripped dudes shouting.

He was also good in that Boss Bottled commercial and Gladiator. He's basically the same person as that Russell Crowe dude.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Of all the actors that speak out of one side of their face, Mark Ruffalo is the best.

Member 39557

Layer Cake was good.
Despite him rather than due to him though.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That last environmental disastermovie he was in was Oscar worthy as well. What was it called again? Super explosion? Giant Eruption? Extra Huge Apocalypse boom?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
That last environmental disastermovie he was in was Oscar worthy as well. What was it called again? Super explosion? Giant Eruption? Extra Huge Apocalypse boom?
See above
He was quite good in that climate change documentary. Geostorm, I think it was called
You are mistaken though, as Mogget said it was a documentary.