German Football 21/22 | Gladbach sign Farke

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Intent or not is the difference between a yellow or red or none, not the difference between free kick/pen or not.
It is, hence for example Bayern not conceding a penalty against Leipzig, but Leipzig conceding one in the same game.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
For people saying it's an unnatural position, he was leaning to try and head the ball, the arm is naturally going to be there to keep him balanced and prevent him from falling over. Like how arms are naturally extended when trying to jump.

The way the rules are being interpreted 'natural' just means besides your body. If the arm is anywhere outside of that it's given as a handball.
Keep dreaming. You must be one hell of an uncoordinated dolt if you try to head with your hands over your head...

Edit: Not you personally, obviously. :)

Not a plastic hoe.

For people saying it's an unnatural position, he was leaning to try and head the ball, the arm is naturally going to be there to keep him balanced and prevent him from falling over. Like how arms are naturally extended when trying to jump.

The way the rules are being interpreted 'natural' just means besides your body. If the arm is anywhere outside of that it's given as a handball.
Exactly he needs balance in no way would he achieve that by keeping his arm beside him for fecks sake. This is such an awful decision by the referee.

HisNameIsEarl

That's why the Bundesliga has become such a farce, with Bayern fans wondering they don't get credit for their success.

do.omb

Supports
Bayern Munich
I find it crazy how the Dortmund incident wasn't reviewed by the ref
Haaland was clearly offsite in the lead up to that glorious dive by Reus. Why are people acting like that wasn't the case?

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
I like how those pigeons keep on trying to have their get together on the pitch. They're really not the smartest flock of birds... just go away guys! :D

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
These kind of decisions make Bundesliga is so predictable. Bayern already has the best team by a mile, won 9 on the trot, but the referee is still bending his behind to give Bayern the win. If anything, give Dortmund some decisions, so that the league remain interesting.
With the last sentence maybe they should just award the points to Dortmund to keep it interesting if the teams cannot do it on the field

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
With the last sentence maybe they should just award the points to Dortmund to keep it interesting if the teams cannot do it on the field
No, but the decision's should not go in your way all the time when you already have such a head-start. It's incredibly boring and predictable for the league season.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
People really hate bayern huh? :lol:
When push comes to shove there's always a good chance that the ref is generous with Bayern. Sometimes it's a goal that's not given despite the ball being 1m behind the goal line. Sometimes Ribery can gouge his opponents eye, with the 4th official right behind him, sometimes Boateng can block a certain goal by extending his elbow. Sometimes Kimmich can stamp on his opponent and VAR somehow misses it completely.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
When push comes to shove there's always a good chance that the ref is generous with Bayern. Sometimes it's a goal that's not given despite the ball being 1m behind the goal line. Sometimes Ribery can gouge his opponents eye, with the 4th official right behind him, sometimes Boateng can block a certain goal by extending his elbow. Sometimes Kimmich can stamp on his opponent and VAR somehow misses it completely.

KingCavani

Jesus such a miss, he wasn’t even close. :lol:

How does a professional footballer, let alone a Bayern player, miss by that much?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sure I get all that. Fine.

This penalty? This wasn't it. This was a very clear penalty

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
You can try how high you can jump from a standing position without using your arms.
I've been a high jump school champion, I know exactly how high I can jump. And how you use your arms jumping high... this isn't basketball, you don't need your hands over your head to dunk it. Don't be silly.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
No, but the decision's should not go in your way all the time when you already have such a head-start. It's incredibly boring and predictable for the league season.
It's the same with dominant teams. Decisions even out but fans somehow want teams to be unjustly punished for being better than their rivals. Same thing was said about Ferguson Man utd, Barcelona Juventus Madrid

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
People really hate bayern huh? :lol:
Its the same as it was when United was dominating the EPL. Everyone hated them and thought we were getting favourable decisions, the ol Fergie influence (Hated adored but never ignored).

Always happens when one team begins to dominate. It seems everything goes their way, only today it was actually true.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Sure I get all that. Fine.

This penalty? This wasn't it. This was a very clear penalty

I have seen this situation being waved through when hand ball rules were much stricter. So I'm not sure that I can say that the Hummels situation was a clear mistake on a VARable level.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
Quite the cracker of a game. Bit unfortunate for Dortmund, I wouldn't have decided the game with a questionable judgement call.

But seeing the whining and tears in this thread, I'm now quite okay with it. See you in April.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I can understand dortmund fans regarding the Reus-Hernandez-incident.

But how can you say that the penalty wasn't clear?