Germany NT

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
They deserve that for their coach's disgusting habits alone. He has a contract till 2022. Any chance he gets the boot?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Worst performance since 2004.

Bojan11

They deserve that for their coach's disgusting habits alone. He has a contract till 2022. Any chance he gets the boot?
He’s gone.

So will Ozil and Khedira. They should get Klopp...

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Going out bottom of the group stage in Euro 2000 was the catalyst for overhaul of German football from grassroots level up, I wonder if we will see the German FA take another long hard look at itself and reform? Surely it isn't needed though, this is a group of players that should be progressing from the group they had.

Is there some kind of curse attached to winning the World Cup?

Bojan11

Going out bottom of the group stage in Euro 2000 was the catalyst for overhaul of German football from grassroots level up, I wonder if we will see the German FA take another long hard look at itself and reform? Surely it isn't needed though, this is a group of players that should be progressing from the group they had.

Back then they had a poor team. The likes of Jancker were starting for them.

This team isn’t that poor.

Enigma_87

You know who
Low should be sacked.

First time Germany didn't make it through the group stage since 80 years.

Jagga7

It's not like German football is in decline. They have a very good squad. Low has to goooooo.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
What was Neuer doing really?

You need goals, yes, but someone needs to stay back. It may as well be the keeper. I don't care how much he fancies himself as a sweeper, it was just stupid.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Neuer looked horrible throughtout the match and was lucky that South Korea didn't score before. That second goal though :lol:

Skills

Snitch
Low should be sacked.

First time Germany didn't make it through the group stage since 80 years.
Should've been sacked at the euros. Considering the talent, experience at their disposal they should've walked the euros.

Bojan11

He is already extend untill 2022.
Well to be fair the German FA didn’t expect at the time to fail at the group stages. He’s as good as gone.

No point keeping him for Euros. It will be another Del Bosque. The squad don’t want him to stay.

He’s had a good run for 10 years coaching the same team. Germany need a different voice now.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München

There’s no rebuild like that needed. The team was good, arguably better than the team in 2014. We are lacking in determination though and Löw relied on old gameplans.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Low has been a shite manager for ages. They won the world cup in 2014 to be fair to them, but it was in spite of Low, not with his help IMO. Before that WC he was under huge pressure and now he's been exposed, awful tactics in every game. Just shambolic.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Low has been a fraud since 2012. I hated it when he got the extension. He is soley responsible for this farce and should be the first one kicked out. I would fecking hate it if he doesnt get fired.

A new low for German football, haven't seen the team play this shit since 2004.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Guess that’s the end of stinky finger then. Wonder if Lynch will cast him again.

Enigma_87

You know who
Should've been sacked at the euros. Considering the talent, experience at their disposal they should've walked the euros.
At least you can explain a SF and ride on the glory of that WC win. But these 3 games, deary me...

Charles Miller

I dont agree with nt coaches that change the line up every game. It can work at club level but a nt dont have too much time to develop an identity.

Greck

They are so much more better than this. Always loved their style of play but this tournament it almost looked like they thought they were playing high school teams. Maybe teams were just better prepared on what to expect

devips

This German team reminded me of Van Gaal's United. Same slow, zombie possession, with zero penetration.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I dont agree with nt coaches that change the line up every game. It can work at club level but a nt dont have too much time to develop an identity.
He always did that on the other tournaments, I remember on Euro 2012 after they trashed Greece he changed the lineup to play Italy on the Semifinals and they were done by Balotelli, its not the first time it happens with them.

Good luck with Serbia. ;)

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would have been unfair. Theyade the semis and lost to the hosts, France.