Getafe

Count Duckula

I'm really annoyed :p I saw it was going into extra time, and so I loaded the Sopcast stream thinking "Not much will happen in the first five minutes of extra time."

By the time it loads bastards are 3-1 up.

illafied

no way. Bayern came back? are they through on away goals or pens?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The last goal the keeper was going to come out and play the cross but stopped mid-stride, lost balance and Toni's bouncing header was too high for the keeper to reach. Terrible keeper error.

Count Duckula

I like Bayern, they've got some players I really enjoy watching. Plus I had a bet on them to win the UEFA Cup :D

Abondanzieri (or Pato, which is easier) is hilariously bad though. He's now in FLOODS of tears, which are well-deserved. Were I his teammate I'd kick his fecking head in.

Their second goal he went to catch an easy ball, but instead spilled it straight to Toni who had an easy tap in -- horrible goalkeeping error number one. It looked like it wasn't going to matter though, until the last kick of the game when he ran out, stopped running, stood helplessly in no-man's-land and the ball bounced over his head from a downward header -- horrible goalkeeping error number two.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Abbondanzieri should just apologise and become a salesman or something.

karan316

Why isnt Ustari keeping I thought he was the next big thing... surely he must be better than 'Pato'

Sarni

It wasn't even due to Bayern's good performance, they should have been 2 down in the second half and out of it long before they equalized but Getafe's players kept falling down when clear on goal. Then they got two gifts from the goalkeeper in the last minutes of the extra time.

Can't believe how lucky they were.

Sarni

Why isnt Ustari keeping I thought he was the next big thing... surely he must be better than 'Pato'
A tree planted in the goal would have been better than Pato, at least it wouldn't have left the goal for the third goal.

reddevilcanada

Poor Getafe, played 110 minutes with only 10 man against Bayern, but Abodonzieri wasted all their efforts with that comical goalkeeping error. Unbelievable match and a heartbreak for Getafe.

Jacob

Has anybody noticed Toni turned the game around yet?

2 goals withing the last 5 minutes

Ballache

Supports
Martial
my stream got fecked after the 25th minute!! i missed a great game!! Bayern were lucky though i admit it...bring on the russian team who's name i cant spell!!!

kishankhagram

OMG im watching the highlights and this must be the funniest game ive seen! fecking two disalloweed goals for munich, hitting the woodwork a millilion times and then Getafe on the break, guy rounds the keeper, easy slot in AND HE TRIPS Up, the fool

and the first Toni goal was because the keeper scuffed up an easy catch!