Film Ghostbusters 3 - For real this time.

0le

The new film - which follows the 1984 original, 1989's Ghostbusters II and 2016's female-led reboot - is scheduled for release in summer 2020.

Reitman, who will also co-write the film with Gil Kenan, said it would not be another reboot, but would "follow the trajectory of the original film".

There will be "a lot of wonderful surprises and new characters for the audience to meet", he promised.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46889992

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Didn't another thread reveal the teaser?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

decorativeed

The trouble is that she was treated appallingly because she was in that film, and loads of wankers were dead against it from the start simply because it was an all female team.

It'd have been great if their prejudice was shown up for just that, but unfortunately the film was pretty shit after all. I mean, it was pretty badly written and kind of boring, and the fact there was no connection to the original films was a misstep.

Hopefully they'll make a worthy sequel this time.

decorativeed

Also, i believe it may just be an assumption on her part that the new film will be about an all-male team.

Drainy

The trouble is that she was treated appallingly because she was in that film, and loads of wankers were dead against it from the start simply because it was an all female team.

It'd have been great if their prejudice was shown up for just that, but unfortunately the film was pretty shit after all. I mean, it was pretty badly written and kind of boring, and the fact there was no connection to the original films was a misstep.

Hopefully they'll make a worthy sequel this time.
I think people are against 'diversity' films in the same way that people react to veganism. It's ultimately the perceived preachiness that causes the outrage.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ghosbusters starring Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd... imagine that !

Hopefully they'll honour Harold Ramis in one scene a bit.