Gif Request Thread

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Newbie "Jacci" sent me this:

Not allowed to post in the gif thread so can you ask for Steven Defour's first yellow card for Porto last night? Should have been a red!
It happened in 24. minute btw.

The Azzurri

gif of rio doing the 'talking' sign with his hands to one of his defenders b4 the kickoff.

ciderman9000000

'Credit' seems something of an ambiguity. The noob seems more deserving of taking the blame rather than enjoying the plaudits on this occasion.

Eriku

Anyone have a gif of Carrick's roulette turn today? That was class.
Seconded... as well as RvP when he got a bouncing ball and a tight marker, and only just managed to juggle himself free.

In fact, a lot of gifable moments yesterday... somebody needs to get on it!

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Why on Earth did he wear an old pair of boots for this match...

Sheeesh... those boots must be at least 5 years old...

But same effect...
Because he is modest bloke, instead of spending* money on new pair, he probably donated those couple of thousands pounds to charity, and wore old pair of boots. :angel:

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Probably watched that Terry gif about 100 times now and I still laugh every time he falls over. I really have no idea how he manages to do it like that. Looks like he just had about 30 pints the way he completely loses control over his body as he falls.

redevil2

Probably watched that Terry gif about 100 times now and I still laugh every time he falls over. I really have no idea how he manages to do it like that. Looks like he just had about 30 pints the way he completely loses control over his body as he falls.
it is really hilarious... how can a football player slip and fall so easily even with slippery shoes! Haha... It's really difficult to be losing balance that way, twice successively! Chelsea supporters should have feel so cringe worthy watching that.:)

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I don't think he slipped, it's the knock on the head he receives from the opposition player. It made his legs give away for a second there, it happens when you almost get knocked out.

So fair play to him for trying to get up so fast if I'm honest.