Gif Request Thread

twitter thread suggester
Rather than having Olly miss some of the many Gif requests that pops up after each match, he can now just check this thread and get to it. Whether he likes it or not.

Edit: If you can name the minute of the incident, then I'm it'll be easier for Olly.

twitter thread suggester
First up we have this request from Kreftwerker in the Anderson thread:

Has anyone got a gif of that run he made, where he was inside our half, about 3 Spurs midfielders round him and he just put on the turbo boost and cut through them, playing a lovely ball out to Nani on the right, who crossed to Rooney, who missed the sitter.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Gif the Phil Jones block on Bale, the second one. DO IT NOW.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I requested the Ando giving the eyes bit somewhere in one of the many threads last night. And Olly to be fair saw my post and sorted it.

Go olly, I love you

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Look how far Jones starts behind Bale, that block is unreal.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Olly lightened his work load and Top got too used to it.

twitter thread suggester
Ooh! ooh! My turn! My turn!

The bit where Welbeck dinked the ball one side of someone, ran round the other side of him and ran the length of the pitch (ended up as a corner)
That was class.

Olly, get to it.

RonaldoVII

Jones' block is ridiculous. He got a standing ovation from most of the East Stand around him for it and within a minute or so later it was 2-0 :drool:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Top is living off past glories these days, Olly is the King now.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Could someone make a gif of Smalling's duck that left Bale flat footed? It was between 35-45 minutes, at right back after a long ball from Spurs. He just stepped up, ducked down under it and let it go a further 15-20 yards for a goal kick. It was amazing judgement where most would've gone for the header or struggled.

prateik

what a fecking goal indeed
and sex-pest, love-cheat, family-man is a legend

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Those are the physios arms but it makes Lindegaard look like he's doing a camp celebration. :lol:
:lol: :lol: I hadn't noticed that but it looks like he's excited over a cup-cake or something, it's extremely camp :lol: :lol: