Gif Request Thread

Siorac

The gloves he had on just magically flew off then did they?
Actually, I think the gloves are on the celebrating physio's hands and the hands doing that weird thing are Lindegaard's.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
It mightn't even have been that impressive but i want another look at Cleverleys pirouette turn in the first half when surrounded by 2-3 players. Not sure what time it was, maybe bout half way in. Was around the centre of the pitch inside his own half

EvilChuck

The hands that go up in front of Lindegaard have physio gloves on.
The clenched hands do, but what about the limp hands that are coming from the sleeves on the tracksuit Lindegaard himself is wearing? Unless you're suggesting there is a physio giving him a reacharound :eek:

dave2528

That one of Anderson doing his goal celebration nearly had me in tears. His facial expression is priceless.

dave2528

Should have started that Jones block on Bale .gif a little further back. Bale had just ran past both Smalling and Jones to create the space he had. The pace to recover and then the block itself from Jones there...that's some good good stuff.

Irwin

Might be an idea to have a gif for each of our goals this season in a dedicated thread.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
They could always do that one of the guys in the car - Clichy, Fabregas, Nasri and Eboue trying to get the hell away from Arsenal.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Could someone make a gif of Smalling's duck that left Bale flat footed? It was between 35-45 minutes, at right back after a long ball from Spurs. He just stepped up, ducked down under it and let it go a further 15-20 yards for a goal kick. It was amazing judgement where most would've gone for the header or struggled.

King_Eric

Good idea for a thread this. Would be nice to keep this kind of gifs grouped in one topic.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol:

This is going to be great. I didn't think a person could keep such a spastic expression on his face for so long. (Joe Cole doesn't count. He has it permanently)

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout