Glazers car attacked

Sir A1ex

This is their fault how?
When in doubt, blame the Glazers.
Some United fans are fecking idiots , how was today there fault.
Incredibly simple minded posts.

So you think this was done by fans who, had we won today, would have been carrying the Glazers on their shoulders and cheering them on their way?

People will have been very angry and upset, and at this point they come across some people they detest anyway... guess what happens? (or possibly doesn't actually happen, it seems, but you can see how it might)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I was hoping they'd wind down the window and let me rant at them, but I couldn't keep up with their helicopter.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It's not that, it has absolutely nothing to do with the result. As RK said - and I mentioned earlier - people would be lining up to have a pop at them regardless of result.

Every man and his dog knew where the Glazers would be at what time today, those aggrieved fans waiting for a chance to show them how they feel for the past 6 years were waiting.

If we won 6-1 the same thing would have happened.
Be nice to think that's true.

As it stands, the timing makes those involved look like prats.

Sir A1ex

Be nice to think that's true.

As it stands, the timing makes those involved look like prats.
To the simple minded yes. I think that most people can see there is no link to the result, other than people being in a very bad mood.

In my youth I once put my fist through a window after a particularly bad result. Is it because I was blaming the window? (Insert Glazer pun here)

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
To the simple minded yes. I think that most people can see there is no link to the result, other than people being in a very bad mood.

In my youth I once put my fist through a window after a particularly bad result. Is it because I was blaming the window? (Insert Glazer pun here)
You know you contradicted yourself in that first sentence?

Lance Uppercut

No, it's because you're a moron. ;)

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Sadly it's not safe for them to come to Old trafford. At times I don't think they realise what alot of fans think of them.

For their own safety they shouldn't come to games untill tensions die down. Sad things are like this but that's just how it is.

Sir A1ex

You know you contradicted yourself in that first sentence?
No, I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Are you struggling with the construction "other than"?

If people think that this happened because people hate the Glazers and were in a particularly bad mood, they are right.
If they think it happened because people were blaming the GLazers for the result, they are wrong.

It's pretty straight forward.

MJD72

Sadly it's not safe for them to come to Old trafford. At times I don't think they realise what alot of fans think of them.

For their own safety they shouldn't come to games untill tensions die down. Sad things are like this but that's just how it is.
A lot

Until

As you like to point out spelling mistakes

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Thing is the commentators on my stream were saying they were flying via helicopter to the NFL game in London. So don't know where their car came into the picture.

Also apparently half the grounds parking was closed to accommodate their transport away from the ground. Matchgoers can probably confirm or refute this.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
In fairness, the Green and Gold movement always seems to pick up more momentum when we're playing shite, you don't see half as much anti-Glazer stuff when we're lifting trophies...
All the same, it's surely a matter of time before they jump ship, so good. But can't condone attacking the car.

RK

In fairness, the Green and Gold movement always seems to pick up more momentum when we're playing shite, you don't see half as much anti-Glazer stuff when we're lifting trophies...
All the same, it's surely a matter of time before they jump ship, so good. But can't condone attacking the car.
G&G was at it's height when we were flying in the CL, doing well in the league and won the league the season before. Pipe down.

And the vehicle was hardly "attacked". Just shouted at mainly. Police and stewards were around to enable the car to move through the crowd, they didn't exactly have to restrain violent fans, because there weren't any.

bsc

And the vehicle was hardly "attacked". Just shouted at mainly. Police and stewards were around to enable the car to move through the crowd, they didn't exactly have to restrain violent fan, because there weren't any.
Ssssshhh, don't let facts get in the way of hysteric hyperbole.

Sir A1ex

It amuses me how much time we spend slagging off other team's supporters for buying into easily disproved myths, when some of our own can come out with stuff like the above.

We were top of the league and champions when G&G took off. It's never been related to results on the pitch, any more than any attack on the Glazers, physical or verbal, was today.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I was in the midst of it.

Not much to write home about, no sympathy from me mind.

So many deluded fools in here but it's the caf and has always had that Glazer slant.