Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Long past time for fans to vote with their feet.Stop attending matches.
Yeah, this won't happen.

At what point is supporting the club actually harming the club?

Yakuza_devils

We deserve what we get now by letting a fecking accountant running a football club.

It's like someone having stage 4 lung cancer going to a dentist for treatment.

Ban

We may changer manager after manager but the guy who appoints them and sacks them will stay.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I want to hear form the Glazer stooges in this forum. Johan7 and the others.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The one constant in the the last 7 years are these guys in the background, about time to take some accountability?

Spoony

The People's President
It's scary how much investment the club needs. Not just playing staff but the stadium as well.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Sir Alex and former players need to speak out against Woodward/Glazers, if there are going to be any changes made in the short term. Sadly, I don't see that happening. A fanbase revolt might work but only if it's a prolonged one that makes a tangible loss to the club's finances.

Stretfordender

Rotten to the core parasites. This isn’t an over reaction, the Glazers and Woodward are taking us to the championship. They have to go.

freeurmind

weak willed
5 minute "We want Glazers out" chant to start the Liverpool game? These clowns need to go, they're going to turn us into Leeds.

gulli_G

How do you get owners to leave?
Probably what fans did to the coolmore mafia, when they had a spat with fergie. I think fans put pressure directly on them and they sold their majority stake to glazier.

red thru&thru

Probably what fans did to the coolmore mafia, when they had a spat with fergie. I think fans put pressure directly on them and they sold their majority stake to glazier.
This.

Even not turning up for games and something SOOO simple as unfollowing all official social media accounts. Watch their a***s fall off!

Rocknrolla69er

Letting the quality or lack of it in this United squad get to this point is criminal.

If a clear out was needed due to a squad of players deemed not good enoughs, mercenaries and attitude problems, why weren't replacements secured?

Taking months dwelling on one deal at a time, Maguire and Wan Bissaka, why weren't other deals done during those negotiations. Absolutely fecking amateur from Woodward,

Mata, Matic, Young, Periera, Lingaard have got to go, but can you trust Woodward to get replacements in, never mind find players to replace the ones already let go Lukaku, Sanchez etc

Woodward out Asap

bdecuc

It's actually a scandal that rich speculators are allowed take control of an institution like Manchester United and ruin it.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
We're too big to boycott and our owners are too far away to give a damn.

I'm genuinely numb.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
We're too big to boycott and our owners are too far away to give a damn.

I'm genuinely numb.
Don't worry, thier pockets will be hit wherever they are if United fans really want to hurt them.

ash_86

We all know what happens next. This parasites goes scott free again

RedDevilRoshi

Watch us release a news article to the media, stating we are looking for a DoF just so the spotlight swerves away from them.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
5 minute "We want Glazers out" chant to start the Liverpool game? These clowns need to go, they're going to turn us into Leeds.
It started today.

The away support was chanting those very words throughout the second half. It's not much but it's a start.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
How do you know this won't work, until it's been tried?

This kind of defeatist attitude is part of the problem at our club.
I'm all for trying it, I want these leaches out of the club as much as anybody.

My worry is that for every season ticket holder who doesn't renew, how many are waiting in line? Shirt sales are probably dominated by day-trippers and tourists, are they going to stop going because the core fans have an issue with the owners?

Our size and reputation is hurting us right now. It's hurting us in the transfer window, and it's a safety barrier for our owners.

Green_Red

Its a bad day when Martin Keown is picking apart your number 9s movement.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I'm a Glazer.

In my board meetings the first thing I look at is the financial results and trends. All I see is upward growth: in revenue, profits, attendances, social media engagement, share price etc etc. Recently, even operating costs and the wage bill has come down! More profits!

As far as I'm concerned, everything is going great. Carry on doing whatever it is you're doing over there Ed! Hey, have a pina colada and a bonus too!

El Zoido

Woodward deserves blame for hiring him. The shit had already begun to hit the fan when he was recruited. If we’d have waited until the summer he wouldn’t have been given the job. I said at the time that I believed the decision was taken because Woody hoped that announcing him as permanent would jump-start our results again, which didn’t happen. Club is totally amateur.

Treble99-United

Sir Alex and former players need to speak out against Woodward/Glazers, if there are going to be any changes made in the short term. Sadly, I don't see that happening. A fanbase revolt might work but only if it's a prolonged one that makes a tangible loss to the club's finances.
It's time for all United fans to get off these forums and you tube channels and start protesting every match, starting with the upcoming Liverpool match. And don't tell me boycotting matches won't make a difference, What you rather see these rubbish players every week, with Ole who needs to resign by the way. I agree if Fergie really cares about this club he needs to get Woodfraud out and those class of 92 players, G.Neville by the way is part of the problem too, he need to shut up at Sky and call Woodfraud out, Enough is enough, Let's protest.

Last edited by a moderator:

bleedred

They are not going anywhere. Just look at Arsenal and how long have they been protesting for.

Our only hope is that somehow they luck out with a world class appointment.

tire4

At the club Roda JC in the Netherlands, the fans just denied the owner access to the stadium. One week later, he's gone.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
At the club Roda JC in the Netherlands, the fans just denied the owner access to the stadium. One week later, he's gone.
Woodward and the Glazers would just helicopter in.

Hell, the Glazers are hardly interested in attending games anyway.

red thru&thru

I'm all for trying it, I want these leaches out of the club as much as anybody.

My worry is that for every season ticket holder who doesn't renew, how many are waiting in line? Shirt sales are probably dominated by day-trippers and tourists, are they going to stop going because the core fans have an issue with the owners?

Our size and reputation is hurting us right now. It's hurting us in the transfer window, and it's a safety barrier for our owners.
You don't own a season ticket if you're not a 'core' fan. So if one doesn't renew, another won't purchase. It's not as though these day trippers are going to buy a ST. In any case, people can buy their ST, just either don't turn up for games, enter the stadium late, or leave really early. Chant Glazer's out and Ed Woodward out in the stadium. Sponsorships is a massive pull for Ed and his plans for the commercial side of things. If sponsors can see unrest at the club, they will not want to be associated with us. Show unrest at the clubs by the fans, they will be effected.

People will say the G&G didn't work. What they forget is, we were winning then. It will always appease fans. When you're not winning, playing shocking football and losing coupled with protests, something will give!