g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

thesheriffjw

So you’d rather see us sign Cavani? You don’t mind facing Cavani?? He’s still quite good you know, even at his age.
with the club signing the players it has in the last 18mths, it is a big change in direction.

Id quite happily see him playing against utd. He is not what is needed.

Desperation

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Share price has dropped 30% since January hasn't it?

This obviously mainly down to covid 19 but when fans are allowed back in we need to not go back. Force a sale. Plenty of wealthy people out there who'd like to own this club but not at the stupid prices these twats want.

This might be our best and last chance to get them out at the end of the pandemic. If everyone rushes back to the ground then you honestly deserve them. End of story.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
with the club signing the players it has in the last 18mths, it is a big change in direction.

Id quite happily see him playing against utd. He is not what is needed.

Desperation
Good. Somehow, I think you won’t be feeling the same in 6 months time, desperation or not.

United Junkie

Woodward is just an extension of the Glazers. He works for them remember? The thread title should be solely: 'Glazers out'. When they're out then perhaps Woodward will follow but I dont face him as the great danger our club is up against. It's his overlords, the Glazers. United fans are desperate which I understand. They'll take anyone as new owners at this point. I just dont want to see the Saudi regime anywhere near it. Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, the Royal Family, Shell, or hell even the Canadian government. For me their welcome. I'm down with all that..

Rolaholic

Truly Disgraceful what our club has become under these blood suckers...

We're an absolute banter club

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Utd approach to Covid - bitch and moan, do nothing until the last second and panic.

Spurs approach to Covid - support the manager, make smart investments. Be creative.

Here's the results. One team is ambitious, the other is anything but.

If you're not Glazers out, you're not a Utd fan. End of.

Rolaholic

Seeing Mourinho's smug face having a hardy laugh on the bench right now and knowing the leeches running our club feel untouchable is such a depressing reality

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
With this game out of reach, I genuinely hope Mourinho opts to stick the knife in in the second half. This club deserves the humiliation this week more than most.

SER19

Woodward has destroyed this club from the inside out. Of course players and manager are underperforming but what we’re seeing is the product of 7 years of haphazard, abysmal running of a club into the ground and the steady dismantling of the culture Ferguson built in every aspect of the club.

A toxic, pervasive atmosphere that hasn’t really left at any point in 7 years despite changing managers players and coaches. He has rotted the club with the help of his cronies, made appalling decisions when being active and worse decisions when inactive.

anybody still in any doubt about that this man is the head of a group that has hollowed the club has their head in the sand.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Seeing Mourinho's smug face having a hardy laugh on the bench right now and knowing the leeches running our club feel untouchable is such a depressing reality
Jose is no longer a great manager as far as I'm concerned but he knows a state of a football club when he sees one. He was delighted to leave us and rightly so.

I'm certain that nothing at this club will improve until the Glazers go.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
My heart bleeds for Ole... these rotten feckers need to go and they need to go NOW. For too long, they have hung manager after manager out to dry with zero accountability. Ole met the requirements and deserved to be backed but they have fecked him over.

The people who want Ole out need to realise where the majority of the blame lies and it lies at the feet of the people above him. Get them gone!

AshRK

And we thought Jose was a bigger evil than Woodward. Fans defending the board should just feck off.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
This nonsense needs to stop. We aren't losing because of Glazers or Woodward.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
They're to blame for this, no one is going to convince me we'd of had this start if we'd bounced into the season with our signings wrapped up and ready to go

I've said for months this is 2018 revisited where the negativity due to the lack of spending has created a black cloud over the club, it weren't Mourinho's fault then and it isn't Ole's now

Alexit

How much lower can we go at this point? This club has fallen so far.

Crashoutcassius

result today will take the pressure of woodward as this type of thing has done in the past, allow people to focus on the manager for the next 9 months until he is replaced

Fluctuation0161

Woodward has destroyed this club from the inside out. Of course players and manager are underperforming but what we’re seeing is the product of 7 years of haphazard, abysmal running of a club into the ground and the steady dismantling of the culture Ferguson built in every aspect of the club.

A toxic, pervasive atmosphere that hasn’t really left at any point in 7 years despite changing managers players and coaches. He has rotted the club with the help of his cronies, made appalling decisions when being active and worse decisions when inactive.

anybody still in any doubt about that this man is the head of a group that has hollowed the club has their head in the sand.
Totally agree.

We have signed a CM and a CF. 2 positions that were not priorities.

Absolute joke.

Fluctuation0161

They're to blame for this, no one is going to convince me we'd of had this start if we'd bounced into the season with our signings wrapped up and ready to go

I've said for months this is 2018 revisited where the negativity due to the lack of spending has created a black cloud over the club, it weren't Mourinho's fault then and it isn't Ole's now
Yep. We have lost all momentum from last season and the players are probably feeling as deflated as the fans at the clubs lack of direction.

Get them out, the parasites. The board is a shambles, their signing policy criminally negligent, and it's all coming home to roost now.

Every United fan on here, please join MUST. The support needs to speak as one.

Rolaholic

So you think we didn't spend on those defenders? Care to calculate how much was spent on that defence?
I don't know about you but accepting to make Harry Maguire the most expensive defender of all time is part of the reason why so many have had it with our management I suspect...