Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I don't know about you but accepting to make Harry Maguire the most expensive defender of all time is part of the reason why so many have had it with our management I suspect...
Ole wanted him didn't he? So isn't that on him?

I don't like Glazers or Woodward but come on this isn't on them. All 4 goals were Sunday league defending.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The phrase 'banter club' is not one I like to use without irony, but it's as succinct a way of describing us as you can get. The comedy we've served up to rival fans this past few years must have been golden. That's all on these leeches we have at the top.

forevrared

We can hire and then sack without backing another 5 managers and the problem won’t be fixed. The rot goes much deeper than whoever is in the technical area at the moment.

CiroDiMarzio

Utd will never win another league title or Champion's League while the Glazers own the club. The most foundational requirement for building a successful team is the desire to do so on the part of those in control of the club. The second obvious requirement is the competence to do so. The Glazers' Utd has neither.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Here we go again. Everybody out but Ole.
Not necessarily, I just think Ole has more goodwill in the bank with United fans than the Glazers, Ed Woodward, Matt Judge and whichever other pen-pushing bastards are clogging our boardroom these days.

UnitedFan93

Get them out, the parasites. The board is a shambles, their signing policy criminally negligent, and it's all coming home to roost now.

Every United fan on here, please join MUST. The support needs to speak as one.
MUST are fecking spineless, completely useless, and have completely given up and given in to the Glazers.

A new action group is needed.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

I don't like Glazers or Woodward but come on this isn't on them. All 4 goals were Sunday league defending.
Yeah but they do employ Woodward who keeps hiring managerial duds and still effectively runs the club. 4 failed managers. 8 failed seasons. Glazers, Woodward and managers all have to take blame.

amolbhatia50k

Not necessarily, I just think Ole has more goodwill in the bank with United fans than the Glazers, Ed Woodward, Matt Judge and whichever other pen-pushing bastards are clogging our boardroom these days.
Ole isn't good enough either. And no DoF will change that. Even Leeds are better coached than us

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Whatever happens, I'm not going to be sanctimonious about vigilantes. Whatever shit they get embroiled into, they've brought on themselves.

passing-wind

How does signing Sancho and Telles change this result ? Today's game is solely on the manager. If Solskjaer cannot get the players going by the end of this month he's likely already out of the job. This job is a serious position, Ole needs to do more to impose what it is that we do as a team. I've said it time and time again we are very reactive to the opposition and not responsive tactically there's a huge difference between those two summations.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
You don't think he'd want a better defender for a lower price? It's quite clear the people in charge of doing transfers at this club can't sign a proper player for a proper price to safe their life. Literally every manager since SAF has openly whined their cocks off about it.

Ole should've just said no to Maguire and made it work with Rojo and Bailly I guess. What's maybe on Ole is the weird disregard for Chris Smalling, imo the best CB we've had over the last six years.

hp88

So are people okay again with having a shady owner ? They won't be leaving any time soon though as we still have some lucrative deals in places worth milking.

amolbhatia50k

How does signing Sancho and Telles change this result ? Today's game is solely on the manager. If Solskjaer cannot get the players going by the end of this month he's likely already out of the job. This job is a serious position, Ole needs to do more to impose what it is that we do as a team. I've said it time and time again we are very reactive to the opposition and not responsive tactically there's a huge difference between those two summations.
I don't think he'll last the season. As per our team we should be finishing in the top 4 but he just hasn't got the quality and individual moments can only carry you so far.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Ole isn't good enough either. And no DoF will change that. Even Leeds are better coached than us
No problem if that's your viewpoint. I'm not a particular fan of Ole the manager but I think the pressing issues at this club come from the very top, and even top managers would be destined to fail at United with the tragic figures working above them. Ole may not be a good enough manager for us, but for me he loves the club, wants United to be challenging at the top and is doing his very best to achieve that aim so for me he's instantly above Joel, Avram, Ed, Matt and whoever the feck else is in charge of this organisation at present.

arthurka

These clowns need to go absolutely clueless idiots. Ole needs to resign if he wants to leave with some credibility.

RedRover

Manager isn't good enough, but the problem is much bigger than that.

From a football perspective the club is hopelessly run. The inability to identify bring in players is incredible. Cavani sums it up - player available all summer on a free, signed with a day to go. Scattergun transfer policy and we're further back now than we were at the end of last season.

If I were Pochettino (or any top level manager) I wouldn't want the job. Set up for absolute failure from day one.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Here we go again. Everybody out but Ole.
There has been 1 constant throughout the entire shit-show that has been the last 7 years and it sure as feck wasn't Ole.

Maybe he isn't good enough. But Woodward and his cnut overlords are the true cancer at this club and nothing really changes until they all feck off.

amolbhatia50k

No problem if that's your viewpoint. I'm not a particular fan of Ole the manager but I think the pressing issues at this club come from the very top, and even top managers would be destined to fail at United with the tragic figures working above them. Ole may not be a good enough manager for us, but for me he loves the club, wants United to be challenging at the top and is doing his very best to achieve that aim so for me he's instantly above Joel, Avram, Ed, Matt and whoever the feck else is in charge of this organisation at present.
Do not care about that one when it comes to a Manchester United manager. The importance of the man handling on pitch affairs cannot be understated. Change the ownership all you want, someone like Ole is not leading us to where we want to be. I'd get rid of both Woodward and him, happily.

DickDastardly

I honestly don't know what the management has to do with the pitch performances.

Including the tactics and execution of that same tactics on the field.

The players should be good enough.

That leaves the coaching and the tactics.
And man management.

And today exposed it all on the field.

Just not good enough. Ole. The coaches.

AC1689

There has been 1 constant throughout the entire shit-show that has been the last 7 years and it sure as feck wasn't Ole.

Maybe he isn't good enough. But Woodward and his cnut overlords are the true cancer at this club and nothing really changes until they all feck off.
I do agree to an extent. But you, nor I, cannot deny the poor decision making with regards to managers. Jose wasn’t given the backing and was even refused Maguire/Toby. That’s the board 100%. But we cannot deny Ole’s culpability here.

Fluctuation0161

Exactly.

amolbhatia50k

You really have wonder why Woodward isn't held accountable? Is is really so difficult to run us well in a commercial sense? Surely our brand name getting derided every year doesn't help? But he still seems to be the untouchable big man at the helm for no apparent reason. For wrong managers. So many bad deals and here he is, clowning about yet again making us seem like amateurs.

umairmufc

Disgracefully run club by the clowns , we should mass protest now , make ourself organized and unite against them . It has to change now .Unlike and unfollow club social media outlets .Please don’t buy any merchandise , we need to hurt them as much as we have been hurt .

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I do agree to an extent. But you, nor I, cannot deny the poor decision making with regards to managers. Jose wasn’t given the backing and was even refused Maguire/Toby. That’s the board 100%. But we cannot deny Ole’s culpability here.
We've (not you and me personally) had the exact same conversation after every single manager wasn't backed properly in the summer market and the season began under a cloud. Here we are again.

AC1689

We've (not you and me personally) had the exact same conversation after every single manager wasn't backed properly in the summer market and the season began under a cloud. Here we are again.
True. Can’t deny that. We are a shambles, and on that, I’m sure we can agree.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Being shite must really not impact our value. Because you'd think hiring a DoF to run all of Woodward's belly-ups would be a slam dunk manoeuvre.

Le Red

MUST are fecking spineless, completely useless, and have completely given up and given in to the Glazers.

A new action group is needed.
Exactly that. Bunch of sellouts who betrayed the club to side with the evil leeches.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I realised over the last months that there are a lot of Caftards who post less but who know what the problem really is. All Glazer apologists at this point are trolls. Or clueless. Need to go on ignore.

Btw, stuff like today could happen to any side ... it’s not about that. We can of course criticise managers/players, talk about luck or refs or tactics, but the core issue at this club is — the owners and their creature. State of him in the stands today.