Go on and kiss the f**king camera

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Says a lot of his expectations when scoring an equaliser now warrants a celebration like that, especially when you've got over 15 mins left to be made to look silly.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Says a lot of his expectations when scoring an equaliser now warrants a celebration like that, especially when you've got over 15 mins left to be made to look silly.
Aye.

Wanker

Eriku

Cringeworthy wall work from us on that. Not sure what Fletch was thinking.
Was thinking it when I saw them line up. Fletcher didn't seem to want to stick to O'Shea, and my pessimistic inner monologue said it'd be typical if he put Van der Sar off by forcing it through the wall.

Devilton

It amazes me how we let captain Starfish get 2 goals in a game where his side did feck all for large stretches of the game.

I can only imagine the meltdown if we had dropped points against the dippers.

Kelvin

what his point of kissing the camera at OT every single time he scored against us, want to wind us up... stupid scouser cnut.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So glad we won that, makes him look like such a cnut now :lol:

Crustanoid

Hilarious, that was probably the highlight of his season. Smalltime feck. Nowt to play for now until we go to Skagville

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
Cringeworthy wall work from us on that. Not sure what Fletch was thinking.
Not Fletcher's fault totally, it was a well worked free-kick by Gerrard and Konchesky (I think), he made that run that pulled Fletcher right before Gerrard took the kick. So I don't blame Fletch for running after him, becuase had Gerrard passed it to Konchesky then we would have blamed Fletch for not moving. Great set piece.

Not Fletcher's fault totally, it was a well worked free-kick by Gerrard and Konchesky (I think), he made that run that pulled Fletcher right before Gerrard took the kick. So I don't blame Fletch for running after him, becuase had Gerrard passed it to Konchesky then we would have blamed Fletch for not moving. Great set piece.
Look at this though

Bildr.no

That's not good positioning of a wall, it was fairly good play to get Fletcher to move, but there was a lot of space to curl it around that wall