Gold Trafford, A Photoshop Thread (Stadium Version)

lennardinio

Unfortunately I can't upload images yet. I went for OLD TRAF{insert Ford logo}

marktan

OP doesn't even get the provenance of the AL thread right (it was Plechazunga), what can one expect. Anyways, just imagine everything coated in iron pyrite. That's including all the concessions.

Not to take anything away from RN.7, who is to be exalted above all else.
You come across as elitist in this thread, only you're trying to be elitist about CAF threads and posters. Really weird.

hungrywing

You come across as elitist in this thread, only you're trying to be elitist about CAF threads and posters. Really weird.
Eeeeh... Not really worth responding to - not that you're worthless - just that you come across as trying to demean someone else without going through the trouble to understand what's actually going on.

marktan

Eeeeh... Not really worth responding to - not that you're worthless - just that you come across as trying to demean someone else without going through the trouble to understand what's actually going on.
Cute. Trying to come across as not bothered but ostentatiously seething at the same time. Cute. I'm not going to reply further because you strike me as the guy that will always want the last word, but here's some advice - don't randomly attack others posters just to look cool on the internet. And yes, to save you the trouble, all your insults are all true.

hungrywing

Cute. Trying to come across as not bothered but ostentatiously seething at the same time. Cute. I'm not going to reply further because you strike me as the guy that will always want the last word, but here's some advice - don't randomly attack others posters just to look cool on the internet. And yes, to save you the trouble, all your insults are all true.
I'm not even a little bit angry, let alone within any conceivable range of 'seething'. Once you're older, you'll perhaps look back and realize this, but you're doing something that everyone over 30-35-ish will get, something called projecting.

For example, SilentWitness quite quickly seems to have grasped what you have not.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
The power of the internet on full display, where a joke about a football stadium takes less than a day to become a name calling contest.