Good Luck Mike Smallenbauer

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Always liked Smalling, albeit I’m happy we’ve upgraded our defence (question marks remain over Lindelof but I’ll give him time). Best of luck & good on him for taking up an overseas challenge for game time.

arthurka

This will bite us in the end, but this is understandable. He wanted to play but Ole wanted to change our defense. Good luck Mikedini Smallingbauer.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Met him on the train shortly after his Fulham move;dressed in his Utd blazer. He said how proud he was to be appearing for us and what a dream it was. He was genuinely sincere.

Personally I don't think he's let us down. He is what he is: a fast athletic defender who maybe didn't read the game as well as he could have. However this is down to the management of the club. CBs need to complement each other,and us not buying a leader to partner him and form a world class pairing is not his fault.

Good luck to him and hope he has a great time in a great city
Great story thanks for that

buckooo1978

Lazio tomorrow - doubt he will be involved without training but what a debut that would be!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Just watching the last few minutes of the Rome derby and Roma seem to be playing out from the back. Did he make the bench?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Just watching the last few minutes of the Rome derby and Roma seem to be playing out from the back. Did he make the bench?
He was on the bench yes

baskinginthesun

Always liked him. Was easily or best defender over the last few seasons and I hope he does well in Italy. A shame it was him and not one of our other CB's but, I like that he wont be on the bench or sidelined, as he is better than that.