Graeme Sourness | Retires from “punditry”

Maxii

Paad
He's clearly just trying to get a reaction from United fans now. It's becoming a bit much

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Had to change it. Who can listen to that moany shite when we've just won the Europa League?

yamo123x

Souness has no class.

Commentators are meant to be unbiased, this guy is a total scouse loving moron.

Roberto420

Had to change it. Who can listen to that moany shite when we've just won the Europa League?
Yep done the exact same luckily I have mutv shocking tbh just after winning a major European trophy and all he does is moan, tv3 should sack the bitter deluded scouse twat

AXVnee7

Yawn... pay no mind. Bitterness is to be expected. In fact Souness is one of those pundits who tends to be nicer to us when we're doing worse. I'd rather see this side of him because it means we're back.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Bet he's crying himself to sleep tonight the bitter old cnut. Makes the victory tonight even sweeter. :)

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
As a pundit (the days before Gary Neville) he was top notch and was second only to the vastly overrated Andy Gray. These days he just sour and worse then the parrot Jamie Redknapp.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I have never met a scouser more nostalgic for 'the United way' than the bould Graeme.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He talks sense sometimes but he's too bitter to be on point frequently enough not to make himself a laughing stock.

Last edited:

Djemba-Djemba

I have never met a scouser more nostalgic for 'the United way' than the bould Graeme.
Haha you're completely right.

He tries to disguise his bitter rants by pretending he cares about "the united way" and it's just complete bollocks. He couldn't give a shit about it, he's just gutted when we win.

He's such a cnut, we've won more trophies in the last 3 months than Liverpool have in 11 years. Hope he fecking enjoys that.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
He would have bitten his own arm off for a Liverpool performance like that against Sevilla last year. I suspect their would have been no tears shed over a betrayal of the boot room tradition.

kirk buttercup

He is just worried United are going to grow into a super power of European football again and Liverpool won't. I for one love when people like him are bitter it means we are on the right track

The Purley King

Somewhere in the depths of the internet there is a South Park gif of salty tears.
Souness I am heartily enjoying your pain