Gaming Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer out now

Balljy

Considering how much money they make from it I can't see Rockstar releasing this without a big chunk of resource put into the online side. I play it single player only, so am worried that we'll get a multiplayer game with a single player part to it. Hope it's not the case obviously.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I feel terrible for whoever comes on to the Caf and thinks there's been news since this thread has been bumped another 40 or so times.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Considering how much money they make from it I can't see Rockstar releasing this without a big chunk of resource put into the online side. I play it single player only, so am worried that we'll get a multiplayer game with a single player part to it. Hope it's not the case obviously.
It's my worry too but they did put a lot of effort into Red Dead.

At this point I'll be happy if it's not like Cyberpunk

Bojan11

I got news.

According to my sources, there’s going to be a female protagonist for the first time in the series. That is going to rattle a few cages.

Bojan11

I'll rattle you with a cage!
Stop bumping this thread. You made countless threads about me, so use them or even better use PM, considering you have been harassing me for the last week and offering me 20,000 rubles to leave the forum.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Locking this until there's actual news. If there is and I haven't seen it, PM me and I'll happily re-open.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Unsure if great or incredibly disappointing.

Like, was it not already in development, at all?

SuperiorXI

It better be set in post-Brexit Britain where we can get missions off Boris Johnson to deliver beer from the local Bargain Booze to number 10, avoiding the woke liberal lefties as they hunt you down.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
That was such an odd and underwhelming way to just casually mention it though. Would have been more epic if they just showed a teaser image or something. They have the power to actually crash the internet

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It better be set in post-Brexit Britain where we can get missions off Boris Johnson to deliver beer from the local Bargain Booze to number 10, avoiding the woke liberal lefties as they hunt you down.
It's that kinda thing rockstar would put in their games too :lol: I'd play it.

Chairman Steve

I’d like to see Rockstar do more stuff like L.A Noire than a new GTA. How else can you top GTA5 outside of creating an even bigger world to do all the stuff you can do it in?

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere Brandon McNamara is developing a big VR game for Rockstar which sounds cool. If they’re as graphically state of the art and rich in detail as his previous games L.A Noire and The Getaway then I’ll be interested. I hope they’ve uncancelled that Whore of the Orient game which was funded by George Miller of Mad Max fame. That looked genuinely interesting.

Withnail

I’d like to see Rockstar do more stuff like L.A Noire than a new GTA. How else can you top GTA5 outside of creating an even bigger world to do all the stuff you can do it in?

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere Brandon McNamara is developing a big VR game for Rockstar which sounds cool. If they’re as graphically state of the art and rich in detail as his previous games L.A Noire and The Getaway then I’ll be interested. I hope they’ve uncancelled that Whore of the Orient game which was funded by George Miller of Mad Max fame. That looked genuinely interesting.
I really don't understand how so many people like LA Noire. It was an interesting concept but so boring and repetitive.

hobbers

With all the money they make from micro transactions on GTA online, I expect going forward Rocky will mirror EA's model of not ever actually improving on anything and just reskinning.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Makes it sound like they’ve just started. Which means it’s good news they’ve confirmed it but also shite news too that it still seems years a way.

Abizzz

Awesome stuff.

It'll be years but it'll easily be worth it. GTA 5 is almost a decade old and still better than everything since*.

*That's a factual statement. No point quoting me or discussing it. If you think otherwise you are wrong. End of.