Great season for the beautiful game

Devil_3565

This has truly been a great season for the followers of the beautiful game as teams who played it the way it has to be have walked away with the major honours in football... I just hope the trend continues

Chris H

Video Posting God
This has truly been a great season for the followers of the beautiful game as teams who played it the way it has to be have walked away with the major honours in football... I just hope the trend continues
Spurs and Portsmouth have been an inspiration to us all. Well played.

scalisto

Yes and no. Manchester United won the League and the Champion's League playing (mostly) beautiful football, so did Spain at the European Championship. To counter that you have a scrappy Real Madrid side winning La Liga and a shite Inter grabbing the Scudetto.

All in all, it was a good season.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Another cracking Hycool post.......

Back on topic, it has been quite refreshing to see teams that play positive football collecting the major honours and to see teams such as Chelsea, France and Liverpool receive absolutely feck all.

Biscuit1871

Do you think United play attractive football?

Entertaining yes, attractive possibly not. Beautiful or attractive is a more subjective description.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Do you think United play attractive football?

Entertaining yes, attractive possibly not. Beautiful or attractive is a more subjective description.
Yes i do think they play attractive football. They may not do in every single game but then neither do Spain, who are the best international team in Europe but have been helped by circumstances. I saw a few of their games in qualifiers and they weren't that special and they weren't that good against Italy and Sweden for example. United over the last 2 seasons have been at least as attractive to watch as Spain at Euro 2008.