Greatest Manchester United one season wonders

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Van Persie was brilliant in his first season. He never really worked out for Moyes or LVG. So I don't think you can go beyond Van Persie being the best one season wonder despite the negative connotation associated to that phrase.

NotQuiteManc

Wish United have the non-one season wonder Nani now. He was at times frustrating but that what wingers do anyway. Plus, being a young winger who was still developing, he would have those moments of brilliance and/or otherwise. He would fit in the current team, or at least be a viable option especially when it comes to providing crosses that almost non of the current ones are capable of.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Owen Hargreaves .... I think he was wonderful in 2007-08 season. Helped us winning double.
Spot on, that season was unbelievable! I remember 2 games in particular that year when I just thought "wow, what a player"! Arsenal, we won 2-1 with him pinging a free kick over the wall. The other was against Roma, I think it might have been a group game and we were already through so we tinkered the team a bit and he was played on the right wing.... World class he looked and I had never heard of him playing right wing before that

Murray3007

Anderson 1st season he looked the complete box to box player and was fantastic, sadly after that was to much injuries and attitude problems if reports are true,

Barthez seems to be another he was brilliant his 1st season then just turned in to a disaster for us.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Russell Beardsmore
Jesper Blomqvist
Mark Bosnich
Carlos Tevez

Feel free to pick mine apart but calls for O'Shea, Nani and Yorke are terrible.

caid

Russell Beardsmore
Jesper Blomqvist
Mark Bosnich
Carlos Tevez

Feel free to pick mine apart but calls for O'Shea, Nani and Yorke are terrible.
I dont think Jesper Blomqvist had one good season, he was pretty mediocre whenever he played imo
Same with Bosnich actually, he was pretty terrible