Film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
The trailer just dropped on Facebook:

Baby Groot is incredibly cute.

Kostur

海尔的老板
GotG was Marvel's movie I had the least expectations for and I consider it to be the best Marvel movie made. Can't wait for vol. 2.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
GotG was Marvel's movie I had the least expectations for and I consider it to be the best Marvel movie made. Can't wait for vol. 2.
Agree with this. So much better than any of the Avengers shite. Only comic movie that rivals it is Deadpool.

Looks like it'll be fun again. A very likable cast.

Sylar

Baby groot looks awesome.

And Drax ahaha. Yes. Agreed that its a likable cast.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Agree with this. So much better than any of the Avengers shite. Only comic movie that rivals it is Deadpool.

Looks like it'll be fun again. A very likable cast.
Can't stand the avengers. Didn't mind civil war though.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Am I missing out with these Marvel / DC Films?

I loved GotG and really liked Deadpool, but the likes of X-men, Avengers etc, just don't interest me

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I watched this after hearing a chef I was working with race about it for months. I found it hugely disappointing.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

I loved GotG and really liked Deadpool, but the likes of X-men, Avengers etc, just don't interest me
The two films you mentioned are quite different to the rest... watch the Daredevil series, is really good...

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
Trailer looks good, if I remember right this is the first film Marvel are using the RED Weapon 8k for so visuals should be top notch.

Also Dave Bautista's laugh at the end reminds me so much of the Heavy from TF2 :lol:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
So far the none mainstream heroes have been the best.

caid

Try ant man, you'd like that i'd say.
Some of their movies are great and well worth a watch (the winter soldier, first avengers and civil war)
Others are entertaining enough junk that you wouldn't be missing much by skipping.

Sylar

^Dr Strange was good in that it can be seen as a standalone movie and enjoyed (seems best enjoyed in 3D though).

Need to get a Baby Groot toy :D

muller

The first is easily one of my top 3 superhero films. The more stuff that leaks out from the set etc, the more excited I get.

I watched the first last week again, here's a blonde girl right st the end of the film who is insanely hot.. on the far left below. I think every time I've watched the film I've ended up trying to google and find out who she is.. :drool::nervous:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
The first one is my favourite superhero film by quite a distance.

The casting of Chris Pratt as the Skylord is absolutely 100% spot on, he nails the role like no one else could.

Also Drax cracks me up.

muller

The first one is my favourite superhero film by quite a distance.

The casting of Chris Pratt as the Skylord is absolutely 100% spot on, he nails the role like no one else could.

Also Drax cracks me up.
*puts on Drax voice* Why would a character in a film cause you to crack up?

cyberman

Am I reading the same reviews?
Hopefully I'm not, I'm just reading about a disjointed plot and everbody being sidelined for Quill.
It's probably better I go into this with lower expectations, I was hyped about Dr Strange's response and didn't enjoy that at all

Rooney1987

Am I reading the same reviews?
Hopefully I'm not, I'm just reading about a disjointed plot and everbody being sidelined for Quill.
It's probably better I go into this with lower expectations, I was hyped about Dr Strange's response and didn't enjoy that at all
I've seen Youtuber reviewers give it negative reviews. Even the good ones say it's not as good as the first.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The first is easily one of my top 3 superhero films. The more stuff that leaks out from the set etc, the more excited I get.

I watched the first last week again, here's a blonde girl right st the end of the film who is insanely hot.. on the far left below. I think every time I've watched the film I've ended up trying to google and find out who she is.. :drool::nervous:

The red head is younger and hotter than the blond.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
From the trusted review places it seems to be incredibly positive. Usual comic book move hating channels are lowering the overall
Oh goody. Nothing guarantees my hatred of a movie more than comic book fans complaining about the reviews.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I enjoyed Logan despite only seeing a few of the earlier X-Men movies but I'm largely avoiding comic book super hero films as I'm over them. I really enjoyed Deadpool and GOTG was enjoyable (although I didn't love it the way many did) but I haven't watched any of the other recent ones.

The whole comic book thing never really appealed to me which may be why I lost interest in the films so quickly. I made the mistake of reading the plot synopisis for the comic book version of Logan after watching the film. WTF? All sorts of weird and wonderful plot chicanery including hillbilly hulks, the incestuous offspring of Bruce Banner and some character called She Hulk.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Going to watch it on Friday. Very excited, Guardians 1 is one of my favourite Marvel films.

muller

Oh goody. Nothing guarantees my hatred of a movie more than comic book fans complaining about the reviews.
Um..ok?

Reviews serve a purpose, but if you have a group of reviewers who are pedalling the same dreary "comic book films are dead, super heroes are so repetitive" shit in every review, I reserve my right to ignore them. I still love the adaptions, and its retrospectively encouraged to read the comics.

I'm just saying the reviews from people is generally side with are positive.

Can't wait to see it.