Guardiola aims jibe at United | Fellaini heads it clear

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Pep on United tonight:

"Jose with United always will be tough because now you see United and think, OK, that is a Jose Mourinho team. So aggressive, they win duels, so good on the counter-attack. They have already convinced that they can do it that way. So it will be so tough.

Doesn't read like a guy who has a lack of respect for the way you/Jose play to me.
What he said wasn't even a jibe. Said we go long when playing doesn't work.
Gary was fishing.

padr81

Supports
Man City
What he said wasn't even a jibe. Said we go long when playing doesn't work.
Gary was fishing.
Yeah I thought so too, its kind of strange but Pep and Jose seem to have at worst a ceasefire and at best re-found some of their friendship since arriving in Manchester, that said, one wild derby with a dodgy decision and we might see their rivalry flare up but for now its too cosy. I was expecting fireworks when you guys announced Jose, maybe its down to both teams struggles last season.

Remember reading somewhere they were very close at Barca and Pep even put Jose's name forward for the job with the plan for Pep to be his no.2 or something. Quite weird the way their relationship fell apart and now seems to be all good again.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Yeah I thought so too, its kind of strange but Pep and Jose seem to have at worst a ceasefire and at best re-found some of their friendship since arriving in Manchester, that said, one wild derby with a dodgy decision and we might see their rivalry flare up but for now its too cosy. I was expecting fireworks when you guys announced Jose, maybe its down to both teams struggles last season.

Remember reading somewhere they were very close at Barca and Pep even put Jose's name forward for the job with the plan for Pep to be his no.2 or something. Quite weird the way their relationship fell apart and now seems to be all good again.
Hard to envisage the managers of both Manchester clubs getting along swimmingly. Any ceasefire between them, if one such even exists, will be long forgotton come derby day.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Pep on United tonight:

"Jose with United always will be tough because now you see United and think, OK, that is a Jose Mourinho team. So aggressive, they win duels, so good on the counter-attack. They have already convinced that they can do it that way. So it will be so tough.

Doesn't read like a guy who has a lack of respect for the way you/Jose play to me.
Briefly referred to this in the Pep thread. But yeah, no disrespect. On the contrary, he recognizes the challenge our side will offer to his team on the pitch and in competition for the league.

Adebesi

Pep on United tonight:

Translation: "Im sorry about what I said about long balls, please dont be horrible to me Jose!"

No, Im not serious.