Haha Newcastle

Charlie Foley

Of all the things to criticise them for that is not one of them.

we win our first trophy in 6 years and this is your takeaway? How fecking stupid is this thread

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Had no business being in the final. Negative football. Hoof it and wait for one of oafs to head it.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
They didnt have to do that. Theyre not very intelligent are they?

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United

we win our first trophy in 6 years and this is your takeaway? How fecking stupid is this thread
You liked it when they were kicking our players every chance they got?

feck them. Great win.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
They’re just not very good. Final really was not that hard for us. They’re a bunch of shit cnuts though. Shame they’re in the PL. having to watch Newcastle twice a season is unfair on fans of the other 19 teams.

Charlie Foley

You liked it when they were kicking our players every chance they got?

feck them. Great win.
Quote where I said that. Go on.

I literally said there are plenty of things to criticise them for. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but apparently I do. How their players act and their owners being the main two.
the fans waving flags in defeat is way down the list.

Rockets Redglare

I don’t really mind Newcastle but feck me the media have been disgusting this last few days. Basically cocks out for the Saudi regime.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

Yes, go post somewhere else if you get offended by our schadenfreude. Why are you more concerned for their fans than our team getting kicked and their players trying to send off ours?

MetoTTT

ETH got them to the trap with the "Boring, time wasting team". So naive.

Flying_Heckfish

Such an embarrassment of a performance. Petulant. I hope they keep Howe for years to come, as they won't be winning anything playing like that.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Quote where I said that. Go on.

I literally said there are plenty of things to criticise them for. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but apparently I do. How their players act and their owners being the main two.
the fans waving flags in defeat is way down the list.
Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

Abraxas

Weird thread. Thought they played alright, and the fans showing support when they're losing...what's to be negative about in that?

They just didn't have the quality to break us down or the experienced winners we have and that was the main difference.

Charlie Foley

Yes, go post somewhere else if you get offended by our schadenfreude. Why are you more concerned for their fans than our team getting kicked and their players trying to send off ours?
This is monumentally stupid. I’m not the one who started a thread about flag waving. Should have started a thread about the players acting like cnuts if that was the main concern surely.