Haha Newcastle

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
1 win in the group, ha what losers :lol:

ESR10

Supports
Arsenal
Why are you laughing? As much I dislike them, they had 5 points, Man Utd only 4. Hangover?

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Weird, quite a few people have been using Newcastle as an example of being much better than us. Howe a better manager than Ten Hag...

Behind us in the league and out of Europe.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
They were supposed to knock PSG out, but then imploded instead.

Blood Mage

Howe won't last much longer, a steady eddie manager who's been punching above his weight until now.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Group of Death
More injuries sustained than in WW1
PSG are obviously corrupt etc.

Ludens the Red

Didums.

Wankers.

Behind us in the league (admittedly not for long) and out of Europe with us. Let’s hear them sing that Ten Hag song again.

Again Wankers. Celebrated that Psg victory like they’d announced themselves, well you didn’t. Wankers.

The Irish Connection

The way BT were felating them as well, such weird coverage. They still manage to be negative about us though.
For Newcastle it was ‘wow, so unlucky, they fought valiantly’ and with us it’s ‘when will the circus end’.
Rio jumping up for their goals. And why the hell is Ally McCoist so enamored with them :lol:

Oranges038

The way BT were felating them as well, such weird coverage. They still manage to be negative about us though.
For Newcastle it was ‘wow, so unlucky, they fought valiantly’ and with us it’s ‘when will the circus end’.
Rio jumping up for their goals. And why the hell is Ally McCoist so enamored with them :lol:
$ame rea$on$ City get all the love in$.

antonyrightfoot

I find this Newcastle team refreshing, they have some sub standard players like Lascelles , Burn etc but unlike us they give 100% effort and after negative results their manager is talking with dignity. I hope England will get a 5th spot for CL as with our next fixtures I cannot see us finish 4th

Ludens the Red

Thank you Newcastle. Nice of you to take the heat off us when we were feeling down. #hugs
Nah, the coverage and narrative is that they were valiant and unlucky. Poor Newcastle and their nation state backing coming up against the might of Dortmund, Milan and PSG. What they did was bottle the whole thing.

NK86

Why are you laughing? As much I dislike them, they had 5 points, Man Utd only 4. Hangover?
The same reason we laugh at Arsenal fecking up and losing the league last season even though we were well behind you lot - it's funny :lol:

El Presidente

Weird, quite a few people have been using Newcastle as an example of being much better than us. Howe a better manager than Ten Hag...

Did you miss the game couple of weeks ago? They are better. They're just not as good as they think they are and we are way worse than the results suggest.

JagUTD

Luckily he's a manager who's name is perfect for brushing that stuff under the table and moving on.

Eddie Howe... that De Zerbi guy eh, yeh, you know.

Luckily he's a manager who's name is perfect for brushing that stuff under the table and moving on.

Eddie Howe... that De Zerbi guy eh, yeh, you know.
The same De Zerbi that’s dominated Ten Hag tactically and statistically in every meeting with an inferior Brighton team?

JagUTD

The same De Zerbi that’s dominated Ten Hag tactically and statistically in every meeting with an inferior Brighton team?
He's a good manager but that has no relevance to anything. Plucked his name from thin air to complete a poor joke but it didn't land.

Eddie Howe...

JagUTD

The true beauty of football is bringing people together in times of hardship to laugh at the hardship of others.

Fridge chutney

:lol: and what difference does it make? They finished last in their group. They were about as relevant as Arsenal usually are in this competition.

JustAGuest

Here comes the celebration police :lol:

It will never not be funny to see this miserable sportswashing project get knocked out.

Last edited:

Sparky Rhiwabon

The brave Geordie boys are running out of steam, that’s all. What a fantastic fairy tale that they got into the Champions League at all!

Son

Everyone was gassing them up as a great side. We are having our worst season in three or four generations and still doing better than them in the league and equal in Europe, that’s the funny part.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Everyone was gassing them up as a great side. We are having our worst season in three or four generations and still doing better than them in the league and equal in Europe, that’s the funny part.
"still equal in Europe" doesn't mean much when you are rock bottom