Hakim Ziyech | Chelsea player

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
A bit of wisdom shown by your board for vetoing him joining.

Nero

Some were in favour of signing him this summer. So average.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Don’t buy antony and pay the 45 million for Ziyech instead of letting ajax do so some said. We get a better player and leavr some spare change for a rightback.

Transfer experts on caf saving us money.

Djemba-Djemba

That was an all time bad performance.

When he took his 2nd dogshit free kick in about 2 minutes you just had to laugh.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
That's what happens when you treat a player like shit for 2 years and don't give him any confidence. Ziyech tore Chelsea, Spurs and Real Madrid apart in his Ajax days. There's no questuon that he's good enough, but any player will look awful without confidence.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
That's what happens when you treat a player like shit for 2 years and don't give him any confidence. Ziyech tore Chelsea, Spurs and Real Madrid apart in his Ajax days. There's no questuon that he's good enough, but any player will look awful without confidence.
Ziyech is the type of players who needs warmth, confidence of his coach, his team.. If het gets that he is an absolute gem of a player on every level...

Perhaps this makes him less suited for an absolute top team where there is more competition, more rotation and less patience with players after mediocre/bad performances..

redcucumber

A good number of people wanted us to sign Ziyech. Pulisic and Werner were also clamoured for by some. We need to avoid Chelsea's sloppy seconds at all costs.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

Kind of bad taste.
Not even the only bad thing Promes has done. He is also being prosecuted for serious assault (stabbing a nephew during a party).
In fairness Promes is still on trial/due to be so hasn't been convicted of anything in both cases yet.
Probably shouldn't be discussing an ongoing police case as it could put the site admin in trouble.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I can see what you mean at length however what I've said is part of the whole point of being careful of how these things are discussed, its still an ongoing case with no verdict given yet.
It's too late - I've alerted the site authorities. I wasn't being serious earlier dude.