Hala Madrid!

PoTMS

There is no conceivable way Madrid could ever beat City. None.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
There is no conceivable way Madrid could ever beat City. None.
If we can get past PSG with Mbappe, Messi and Neymar with being 0-2 down and 30 minutes left then anything is possible.

RVN1991

Wish there was a way they could both lose. Two of my top three most dislikeable clubs. Literally can't stand a single team left in the semis, I'm still bitter about the EL final.

Ted Lasso

Quite incredible.

What exactly was the reason we never hired Ancelotti?

mckenzie79

fecking yes. Can save all our hearts this summer. The one thing standing between us and the worst summer in living history

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
If you think about it, RM should now be considered the saviours of football, did the triple against the oil teams this season(though Chelsea has already won CL, so that one is of less importance now).

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hala Madrid!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If Madrid beat Liverpool I decree that nobody on this forum can ever say a bad word about them again.

They'll be a pure club

A holy club.

Fighting for everything that is good and morally right in the world.

Kaushal

Absolute machine is Madrid. Laughable how posters on caf mock Madrid fans booing and showing handkerchiefs to their players. It’s standards they are never letting the players drop no matter what. The club always comes first. It’s like we don’t care who you are if you are not up to it then we will let you know. Meanwhile at united, we tolerate everything, just yesterday our fans were moaning why Jesse lingard wasn’t given a send off:lol:. Crying it was so unfair .

marktan

The one club that's been stopping all the other shite clubs winning stuff in Europe over the last 10 years. For that reason they're alright in my book.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
Historically, Man Utd fans have always had an affinity for Madrid.
And will do even more after beating Liverpool in 2 CL finals.

Just like Liverpool have it for Barca for the 09 and 2011 finals.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hala Madrid

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
They are destined to win. After beating psg (who I thought would win because I m barely ever wrong and psg were easily one of the best team in the competition), and the mutiple remontada it seems almost like divine intervention. it is crazy because almost no one had them as favorite before