Hala Madrid!

Winrar

I am quite thankful for them to constantly stop City and Pool from winning it themselves.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

fecking get in. Cowards pissed me off though. Why get battered over two legs like that with the players they have?!?!

Oranges038

Playing anyone else and I want them to lose, except maybe Barca.

Gotta love Ancelotti though.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Where are the resident Caf Madrid supporters? Get in this thread so we can compliment your team before resuming normal service next week and complaining about your hanky waving ffs

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What a club. What a city. Hala Madrid.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
fecking get in. Cowards pissed me off though. Why get battered over two legs like that with the players they have?!?!
In all seriousness, because La Liga football is slower so the team is not used to playing against high-pressing quick teams. They always struggle against these teams even if they win. City are much better than the average team of this type so it's a total battering.

Red Star One

the football empire and the proof the culture means everything. I’ll always only love United, but there is nothing but respect I have for Madrid

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
They're never shit though. They just go through patches of being not quite as good as usual. They don't tolerate being properly shit, like we do
Of course, I meant shit compared to their usual standards.

Still, the CL is just theirs. Never seen a team so dominant in an internation cup competition.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Waiting so long to beat you again and now you're getting cuddly? :D
I always had great respect for Real. For a while I simply preferred Barca‘s football/Messi and you lot had some cnuts in your team.
Bayern vs. Real holds a special place in my heart and I am looking forward to it. If Bayern doesn’t win, then I hope you guys do. Dortmund or PSG (:nervous:) would be worse.

JogaBonitoRooney

What's with the embarrassing simping for this rubbish cringe club?

Great they knocked out City and beat Pool numerous times for United.

However go Dortmund, PSG, Bayern over these lot any day.

Last edited:

YikesSchmeics

I used to hate them so much too. Can’t keep it up any more.
Same but they have beaten Liverpool in 2 finals, put Liverpool out another 2 times and are bringing that voodoo on to City too. The great bastions of good. White text etc.

Teja

What's with the embarrassing simping for rubbish cringe club?

Nah no way any of those makes it higher than RM for me. They are a class act.

Barca for all their dominance during the Pep years come across as diving, tactical fouling pricks who act as if they are better than every single other football club there is.

Real just seem like the Spanish (more successful) version of United

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
What's with the embarrassing simping for rubbish cringe club?

PSG, are you joking?

No, let us not have another oil club winning their first UCL.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Nah no way any of those makes it higher than RM for me. They are a class act.

Barca for all their dominance during the Pep years come across as diving, tactical fouling pricks who act as if they are better than every single other football club there is.

Real just seem like the Spanish (more successful) version of United
Center of it all was Xavi, great player, but man was he a salty little bitch, the few times Barca didn't win a game.
"Football lost today", "grass length wasn't right" etc.

thisisnottaken1

I’ve always had a soft spot for them. They were my second team back in the early 2010s and I was happy when they won La Liga in 2012.

colombianmancunian

Así! Así! Así gana el Madrid!

In your fecking face b.ald f.raud!

This week football has won: UEFAlona was eliminated, that arrogant prick Xavi cried, and Madrid defeated $hitty. They can have “possession”, Madrid will have the result.

I’m elated, Madrid is the team I support after United, and there’s serious possibility of a La Liga and Champions League double.

JogaBonitoRooney

Bunch of Real Madrid glory hunters in here. Probably love Madrid more United :lol: I get hating City, Pool, Barca, PSG etc but how can you like Madrid.

You should probably join a Real Madrid forum instead and do your cringe hala madrid, Real Madrid is an institution, white handkerchief waving, tapping United players, Real Madrid is a biggest and best club obligatory PR nonsense, supporting Real Madrid is my whole personality thing over there.

As Sir Alex once said " "You don't think we'd get into a contract with that mob, do you? Jesus Christ. I wouldn't sell them a virus." Real Madrid is not a friend of United.

Kaos

What's with the embarrassing simping for this rubbish cringe club?

Rubbish? You realise they have 14 European cups to their name, that's more than double any of the other remaining teams in the competition. And there's always been a special bond between our clubs, particularly with the help they offered following the Munich tragedy.

And I find it laughable you'd prefer a team like the French version of City to triumph over them. Dortmund on the other hand have Sancho (feck him) and I wouldn't want there to be more daylight between ours and Bayern's European trophy count.