Television Hanna Season 2- Amazon Prime

RedFish

Airs on Amazon Prime tomorrow. Based on the 2011 film of the same name. Reunites Joel Kinnaman and Mireille Enos for the first time since AMC's 'The Killing'.

Last edited:

RedFish

Oh my, this is really fecking good. :)

Super Cool soundtrack with Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Aphex Twin(Window Licker)!......

Last edited:

Runner

I can never take a show seriously where a 14 year old girl takes out a trained swat team.

Runner

I got over that with all the comic based stuff I've been watching. :)
It's weird that in a comic book/super hero movie setting it doesn't bother me. This isn't a recent thing, I've felt the same way when I say the trailer for Hanna (2011).
edit: It looks good though, and i really like the actors from The Killing. Might watch it for them.

RedFish

It's weird that in a comic book/super hero movie setting it doesn't bother me. This isn't a recent thing, I've felt the same way when I say the trailer for Hanna (2011).
edit: It looks good though, and i really like the actors from The Killing. Might watch it for them.

Yeah that's what got my attention - Kinnaman and Enos. Enos has that 'married to the job, crap at relationships thing down to a tee! The action/fight ss sequencesar slick, visceral and well-choreographed (in a Bourne-esque way) and the script is pretty fresh overall.

Loublaze

ATLien
Two eps in and its very enjoyable. It should be getting more plaudits. If it was a Netflix production it would be much bigger and would probably have a higher rating on IMDB than its current very respectable 7.8. Great soundtrack too!

Un4givableB

Got halfway through the 2 episode but decided that life's too short, it's not terrible but compared to Line of Duty which has just started, it's just ok.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Does this have John Hanna?

RedFish

I really liked the movie but only watched a couple episodes of S1 before deciding I didn't want a TV version of the movie. Does S2 continue the storyline after where the movie left off?
S2 continues more where S1 left off really, without stating the obvious. You hardly need to know too much though as it's pretty obvious what is going on. You could say that it does continue where the film ended IIRC.

I enjoyed season AS1 , liked the direction, the cinematography and the soundtrack, hut this season trounces it.

Absolutely stellar performances throughout. The spotlight is firmly cast on Esme-creed Miles and Mirielle Enos who are thrust together (replacing the Eric- Hanna relationship).

Overall it's a far more cerebral than the first season and I found it compulsive viewing.

MarylandMUFan

S2 continues more where S1 left off really, without stating the obvious. You hardly need to know too much though as it's pretty obvious what is going on. You could say that it does continue where the film ended IIRC.

I enjoyed season AS1 , liked the direction, the cinematography and the soundtrack, hut this season trounces it.

Absolutely stellar performances throughout. The spotlight is firmly cast on Esme-creed Miles and Mirielle Enos who are thrust together (replacing the Eric- Hanna relationship).

Overall it's a far more cerebral than the first season and I found it compulsive viewing.
Awesome, I will have to give it a shot. Thank you!

Fully Fledged

I really liked the movie but only watched a couple episodes of S1 before deciding I didn't want a TV version of the movie. Does S2 continue the storyline after where the movie left off?
Season one drifts in a different direction than the film after they leave Spain and ends up in a completely different place.
When it was mirroring the film I thought the film was way better (the cast was exceptional) but once it got into its own story the tv series was better it made me miss a sequel to the film more than I did at the time.
Season 2 picks up after season season 1.