Hannibal Mejbri - Manchester United Player

Nero

The U18 and U23s don't even have squad numbers.

The U21s have names and numbers in that EFL Cup or whatever it is called, but they are assigned via the first team pool, so he wouldn't even be wearing 7 in that.

Bwuk

I know nothing about him but I hope he makes it purely for his name.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Hannibal 8 would have been more appropriate.

Bojan Djordjic

And all taller than Gomes. It's pretty obvious he'd find things at least a small bit easier if he was 5'8 than 5'4. In the overall scheme of things it's not a huge deal because he's a terrific player who plays in a position where height is not hugely important. I think he'll adapt easily to first team football.

But let's just stop trying to convince people it's an advantage to be smaller than just about every single player in the league though. Jesus, the lad said himself he wishes he was a few inches taller. Rashford said this week he'd probably have broke through quicker if he wasn't so tiny. Being 5'4 is not an advantage in football.

If you don't mind I'd like to leave it at that for this discussion. It's already been done to death and the last thing anyone needs is to make the Hannibal thread about it as well. If you have to respond do it in the Angel thread. Thanks
Is he definitely still 5"4? There was some training pics going around last week where he was walking side by side with Daniel James and he looked slightly taller than him. Daniel James is listed at 5"7.

the chameleon

Looks a great potential box-to-box type. If stays grounded and packs a bit of muscle on, there's reason for him not getting promoted to the U23s sooner.

Beaucoup

Watched the game at Carrington, superb player with a little bit of bite, a class above the rest.

mav_9me

Looks a great potential box-to-box type. If stays grounded and packs a bit of muscle on, there's reason for him not getting promoted to the U23s sooner.
I don't think it will take too long for him to get promoted.

It's obvious the game comes easy for him. Natural talent.

ash_86

did he cost 8-9m ? I think the minimum is that he goes to u23 given he is maybe the most expensive ever player at this level
Think 5m + 5 in addons. Still take your point yes more is expected out of him then others. If everything goes well we have a good player in our hands. Also this is the best time for him to be at this club as there is a direct path to the first team.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Think 5m + 5 in addons. Still take your point yes more is expected out of him then others. If everything goes well we have a good player in our hands. Also this is the best time for him to be at this club as there is a direct path to the first team.
That is a pretty hefty fee:eek: He looked really tidy in the performance video and yeah the road is wide open for him, but at 16 we can't expect too much too soon either, no matter the price tag.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Looks promising, lets hope he makes it here.. we badly need some decent midfielders

meamth

Shame we sold Fellaini. This guy, Chong and Felllaini will make the team look 80s.

Jokes aside, he looks like a flair midfield player. If PP left, we can put this guy first team and sign another type of midfielder.

Crashoutcassius

He hit some lovely balls yesterday and vs derby. Looks like a very raw and natural talent

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Please guys. No hannibal jokes. Thanks
Since you asked nicely, I won't bite.

The kid looks good, I expected nothing less based off the fee. Should throw him into a few more U18's games and then hopefully get him fast-tracked into the U23's as soon as we feel he's ready because I want to see what he can really do against more physically developed players, if he's as good as his reputation suggests, he should still shine.

mav_9me

I don't think it will take too long for him to get promoted.

It's obvious the game comes easy for him. Natural talent.
Didn't think it would be long but didn't think it would be so soon either.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Missed the game but it seems like the lad put in another good performance coming off the bench in the u23 game.

MrPooni

Missed the game but it seems like the lad put in another good performance coming off the bench in the u23 game.

Haven't been this excited about a prospect in a long time.