Hannover 96 vs. United [Preseason Friendly]

Drifter

American
SAF is cutting back on his travelling.He said so earlier in the season , it's why Mike is wearing a tie and shirt.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
With all due respect to Paddy, I don't think CM will be Kagawa's best position. I might be wrong, but I this his best position is playing off the striker.

prateik

Evans has been training. He wont be match fit, but I think he'll be ready should he be needed.

kps88

With all due respect to Paddy, I don't think CM will be Kagawa's best position. I might be wrong, but I this his best position is playing off the striker.
Don't worry about that. Everyone knows he talks rubbish most of the time.

kps88

Hope playing Kagawa in CM is a one of.
Why? We've been crying out for a CM. If he can do a good job there we should be praising the heavens. What an option he'd provide and we wouldn't have to rely so much on Scholes.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Why? We've been crying out for a CM. If he can do a good job there we should be praising the heavens. What an option he'd provide and we wouldn't have to rely so much on Scholes.
We may require Carrick as an emergency CB anyway so testing out Kagawa in midfield is a decent idea. Just incase.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
fecks sake Chicha should be scoring.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'd rather we play kagawa behind the striker, but it'd be nice to have him as an option there.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Anyone know approximately how many minutes it's been since Chicarito scored? Feels like forever.