Hard Times - Neil Webb

Dublin

....wise choice for a Username or not? Discuss.
GroundSide said:
Was that Standing Room Only? Didnt that cnut from brookside present it with her....

Shelley Webb is a slag.
Standing Room only was a laugh! She was HOT!! :D

heightmassive

Anagram of Peter Crouch
L.S. Lowry, Albert Finney, Vinegar Vera, Ben Kings
dublin said:
She was HOT!! :D
She had a face like a fifty-bob cabbage.

I hated her, always having a dig at Ferguson through the show.

I suppose it could have worked out very differently at Utd for Neil Webb but I'm afraid other than his goal against Arsenal and his pass to Lee Martin in the cup final, I'll always remember him as a fat mard-arse.

RemiMoses

I thought he'd quit as a postie and was doing some PR work for Reading FC. His missus wasn't the prettiest but I would have....

ruudvantastic

Not one bit of sympathy for him - even with the Mrs taking half he should've easily put some aside to not have to work....

Anyway, since when has working for a living been "hard times", the rest of us cnuts have to do it. If he went so low as to become homeless then I'd feel sorry for him but not for having to work....

I know one pro footballer - he's not a high profile player and not a huge earner but is clever enough to be studying part time as he knows he can't play football forever and doesn't earn enough to sit on his arse when he stops playing and therefore wants something to fall back on if it all goes wrong.

fadas

Garry Birtles was brassic when it all ended.

The uselsess Forlanesque cnut.

redcharlie

Top Bloke
fadas said:

Birtles was a feckin nightmare........I saw the cnut playing ( if that's what you could call it) for us.

Shelley Webb had potential, on the other hand. She was ruined by another who promised so much and delivered so little.

RedCanuck

Leave Neil alone, he does a phone-in with a TV station here and he's not bad. At least it beats the hell out of listening to all the Scots and Liverpool fans/ex-players/scouse that usually do it.

kf

fadas said:

Ah come on, Diego wasn't that bad!

Big Andy

Bloke
he can't be that skint...

unless he eats the letters, the fat twat...

I used to practice that volley he spanked in my back garden, when I was a nipper...