Harrison Parker

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
According to reports we’ve snapped this kid from Arsenal.
What do we know about him?

EtH

He’s the hero we deserve but not the one we need right now.

Demaw

A junior international and what I read a very good purchase. Well done again to the junior recruiting and academy team. I remember about 10 years ago we were shocking. We were jumping up and down about Van Velzen as he had left Ajax. He was a shocker.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
A junior international and what I read a very good purchase. Well done again to the junior recruiting and academy team. I remember about 10 years ago we were shocking. We were jumping up and down about Van Velzen as he had left Ajax. He was a shocker.
Was Van Velzen as far back as 10 years?! Time flies! He was rubbish though, in fairness. As was Milen Baars.

Demaw

I remember watching MUTV and really keen to see him play. He started out big, cumbersome, slow and easy to read. I remember thinking is this the best from Holland that we "snatched" from Ajax. Some were saying he was like Giggs. Yes, he was left footed and we will leave it at that. He was loaned less than two years later and then released. He came in Nov 2010 so it is nearly 11 years.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I remember watching MUTV and really keen to see him play. He started out big, cumbersome, slow and easy to read. I remember thinking is this the best from Holland that we "snatched" from Ajax. Some were saying he was like Giggs. Yes, he was left footed and we will leave it at that. He was loaned less than two years later and then released. He came in Nov 2010 so it is nearly 11 years.
He was more similar to another ex-Ajax player in Kanu. Nothing like Giggs.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
According to reports we’ve snapped this kid from Arsenal.
What do we know about him?
Played in the NI Milk Cup matches in late July whilst on trial. Tall, likes to bring the ball out from the back but yet to see him live or on TV to form an opinion about his defensive qualities.

He played for the U/16's last weekend I believe when they won 6-1 against Stoke City.

Demaw

Played in the NI Milk Cup matches in late July whilst on trial. Tall, likes to bring the ball out from the back but yet to see him live or on TV to form an opinion about his defensive qualities.

He played for the U/16's last weekend I believe when they won 6-1 against Stoke City.
Current international CB too so good pick up.

Classical Mechanic

Scored for England u16 vs Turkey yesterday

Not the best goal ever but a goal nonetheless. Jaydan Kamason, Victor Musa and Adam Berry were also involved in the camp/games.

lysglimt

Scout
One of the strangest signings I have ever seen from us at this level - he had nothing to indicate he was a big talent, so why we signed him - God knows.

Demaw

One of the strangest signings I have ever seen from us at this level - he had nothing to indicate he was a big talent, so why we signed him - God knows.
Agree mate. I was real keen to see him and kept thinking is this really him?? A real odd signing as he had big wraps when he came.

Demaw

Scored for England u16 vs Turkey yesterday

Not the best goal ever but a goal nonetheless. Jaydan Kamason, Victor Musa and Adam Berry were also involved in the camp/games.
Greta to see some of our kids involved in the national set up.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Nice to see him back on the grass after the injury problems he’s had since joining us.

Not sure how one can say he ”looks ready to start the season” from a 10-second clip but hey-ho.

Borninthe80ts

I like his style of play and was looking forward to watching his development until injuries hit him. Feel he can influence our build up from the back next season. Especially with Harrison in tow.

Prodigal7

Do we have any info on the reason for him leaving? Surely something must have happened behind the scenes for him to want to leave like this.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He left Arsenal to join us, the same way he's leaving us to join City.

Acquire Me

Do we have any info on the reason for him leaving? Surely something must have happened behind the scenes for him to want to leave like this.
Probably some issues. I don’t care that much. We snapped him up from Arsenal in 2021, so this kid will join whoever talks the way he wants.

Mickson

United have a good academy, but to be fair, City are on another level right now. You're sure to be sold for like £30m IF you're not playing for the best team in the world. I guess he's a mover, like Pogba.

VDG17

It would be interesting to see the bank transactions of his parents the last few years and more to the point now.

Prodigal7

United have a good academy, but to be fair, City are on another level right now. You're sure to be sold for like £30m IF you're not playing for the best team in the world. I guess he's a mover, like Pogba.
Normally I'd agree, but at this age group I believe we are better than them. I honestly can't recall us losing a scholar we genuinely wanted to keep.

Sid234

Strong reactions here over a 16yr old kid.. If he thinks moving to City is what's best for his career, then it's fine and good luck to him. Let's focus on the prospects we have
No point crying over spilt milk

Crimson King

I'm sure he wouldn't mind that.
Yeah I know, I was more making the point that City don't actually offer a route into their first team for youngsters. They've certainly ensured a good percentage of them get some kind of career whilst also making them a tidy profit though.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
The Fletcher twins are coming the other way. So few academy players actually make it anyway.

Ace of Spades

Good luck to him, just surprising that this came out of nowhere.

Wonder if we will sign anyone to replace him. we are a little at CB right ??

PS18

Leaves us with Jackson (who I'd have hoped would be pushing up to the 21s), Kingdon and Munro, plus a few others who could play there. Maybe Kukonki might step up at some point.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Yeah I know, I was more making the point that City don't actually offer a route into their first team for youngsters. They've certainly ensured a good percentage of them get some kind of career whilst also making them a tidy profit though.
Agreed.

PS18

MEN are reporting (presumably briefed by MUFC) that this is seen as a 'revenge move' for us signing the Fletcher twins, and that Parker wasn't felt to be committed to the club and asked for an offer that would have broken the salary structure (presumably in response to being offered such a contract by City). Sizeable pinch of salt given the source and them likely only having one side of the story, but not one to really dwell on if that's all true.

Devil You Know

Never trust a person with two first names. In this case, never trust a person with two last names!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
stealing academy kids off other clubs is about the lowest of the low.