Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Superunknown

:lol: can you imagine.. "Hey Driver, that sign said Manchester"... "No Herr Kane, it was Munchester, it is German for Munich...ah, here we are at Der Carrington Complex, Ja" "That gardener looks like Harry Maguire...""Ach, Nein, that is Herr Helmut Magoo, he is our Obergärtner. Sign here now please Danke.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bert_

:lol: can you imagine.. "Hey Driver, that sign said Manchester"... "No Herr Kane, it was Munchester, it is German for Munich...ah, here we are at Der Carrington Complex, Ja" "That gardener looks like Harry Maguire...""Ach, Nein, that is Herr Helmut Magoo, he is our Obergärtner. Sign here now please Danke.
:lol:

Rusholme Ruffian

How am I any more invested than you? You wondered why we weren't in for him and I said that we were in for him but decided to move to someone else after early talks.

If you don't want people to entertain your opinions then why are you sharing them?
Because I literally just asked a rhetorical question wondering why we haven't got involved - specifically meaning 'once Bayern had had a price agreed'. It's a rhetorical question, because unless you are Richard Arnold, ETH, or someone else with a very clear and accurate picture of what has taken place and why certain decisions have been taken then all you can offer is your opinion. Which is fine, but repeatedly telling me that we did get involved, early doors, is not really answering the question that I posed. Nor can you can answer that question, you just seem to want to tell me that I'm wrong.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Because I literally just asked a rhetorical question wondering why we haven't got involved - specifically meaning 'once Bayern had had a price agreed'. It's a rhetorical question, because unless you are Richard Arnold, ETH, or someone else with a very clear and accurate picture of what has taken place and why certain decisions have been taken then all you can offer is your opinion. Which is fine, but repeatedly telling me that we did get involved, early doors, is not really answering the question that I posed. Nor can you can answer that question, you just seem to want to tell me that I'm wrong.
I see so you are claiming that we didn't get involved and anything else isn't welcomed. Noted.

ell

Even as a United fan I'm sad to see him leave Spurs. Always had a soft spot for them. They occupied that sweet spot of never being a threat to us but always capable of beating our rivals which made them quite likeable!

Devil You Know

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Please show me where I have claimed that we didn't get involved?
If your question is rhetorical then you are not asking why we didn't get involved but claiming it. Otherwise it's not a rhetorical question.

RonaldoVII

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
We had a few years where some of our players had their special goal song that was played in the stadium when they scored. For example Luca Toni had "bello e impossibile" and Ribéry had "champs elysees".

I, for one, hereby request to reestablish these songs and play this german rock classic every time Harry scores:

only slighly kidding

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
It’s fairly obvious he would have been on our list, if not top of it, but the price would have not only affected other positions but also haggling over a transfer all summer only for the transfer not to happen would have been hugely disruptive to our rebuild.
For once we were sensible, we asked and then moved on, if we had waited it would have been a disatser

OverratedOpinion

We had a few years where some of our players had their special goal song that was played in the stadium when they scored. For example Luca Toni had "bello e impossibile" and Ribéry had "champs elysees".

I, for one, hereby request to reestablish these songs and play this german rock classic every time Harry scores:

only slighly kidding
Please god no, I've got a lot of respect for Kane so having to wish he never scored another goal just so that didn't happen would be a bit sad.

Guy Incognito

Totally separate to the news around Kane, but it must be refreshing for Spurs fans to listen to a normal, seemingly mentally stable human being in charge of their football team after a few years of listening to narcissists and weirdos.
Cue Levy sacking him in five months time.

Son

Never thought he’d join Bayern and he did so fair play. It’s also a combination of United not wanting to play Levy’s games and lack of funds why that was basically the only choice.

City would have bought him a few years ago too but again the Levy thing is a barrier probably not worth dealing with for an actual rival club. We’d of had to pay like 130m almost guaranteed for a 30 year old striker.

Sad to see him leave the Prem but even after my Bayern baiting a while back they are a great club and excited to see what they can achieve in Europe with Kane.

Their league is pointless right now though so won’t be watching him much. Germany really need to sort that out btw. Either add in a wage cap for everyone or allow foreign investment it’s a poor product currently.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Would it have been a disaster or was it a case that we accepted defeat a bit too easily
If we had concentrated on Kane and failed to get him we would be playing without a proper striker again, scoring goals has been our biggest problem, yes it would have been a disaster

croadyman

If we had concentrated on Kane and failed to get him we would be playing without a proper striker again, scoring goals has been our biggest problem, yes it would have been a disaster
We needed Bayern's determination and feel we weren't prepared to go through the saga

FerociousCorgis

zero shot levy wouldve sold to united without absolutely reaming united on the price. If this is the bayern cost legitimately i think levy would want almost 30-50 percent more from a domestic club. Honestly im surprised they even are letting him go figured theyd lose him on a free after finishing 6/7th this season and getting nothing.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
zero shot levy wouldve sold to united without absolutely reaming united on the price. If this is the bayern cost legitimately i think levy would want almost 30-50 percent more from a domestic club. Honestly im surprised they even are letting him go figured theyd lose him on a free after finishing 6/7th this season and getting nothing.
I highly doubt Utd is seriously interested in Kane. It is probably the best interest for Utd to build a team for the future by recruiting younger players.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München

Flight trackers activated!
God i can't wait for this to be done and over :lol:

rajds89

The bundesliga is a league undeserving of such a player. Let this be a lesson to any player who thinks joining Spurs will give them a platform to go on to bigger and better things. Yes, he’ll win the league but so what, he might as well go and sign for Celtic.

Yes, I am very bitter.. I’ve said for years this guy is the perfect number 9 for us but thanks to one man’s delusions and stubbornness, we won’t ever get to see it.