Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He’s perfect for us. His personality suits the club so well. The fans love him and his character and professionalism are precisely what the team needed.
I might be getting ahead of myself but I reckon he's even better than Lewandowski was, now that he's actually playing in a world class team that hypothesis should be put on test.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
must be nice for the german fans to get a chance to see a proper, good striker, having never produced one of their own.
Talking like Carsten Jancker was never born. These young ones. :houllier:

Baxquux

Talking like Carsten Jancker was never born. These young ones. :houllier:
I know they're speaking in jest, but still pretty blasphemous towards footballing history and its GOATs.... Two words - Der Bomber

Semigoodlookin

He was a surefire signing. Is banging in goals and will continue to. United should have been all in for him in the summer.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
I might be getting ahead of myself but I reckon he's even better than Lewandowski was, now that he's actually playing in a world class team that hypothesis should be put on test.
Kane has choked playing for England, which is a top team.

So I'm not sure about Kane scoring in big CL matches.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Such a shame they sold Mane. Could have had a frontline of Mane, Kane and Sane.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Kane has choked playing for England, which is a top team.

So I'm not sure about Kane scoring in big CL matches.
England has still enjoyed some pretty decent results with him involved and international football doesn’t exactly co relate with club football either.

We'll get to see him against some top ucl teams pretty soon anyway, let's see if he performs or not although his record for spurs wasn't too bad either.

Abraxas

He'll score absolutely absurd numbers in that team in that league. No doubt about it. It's just whether he can get them over the line in Europe. That's where you need your special players to produce. And a bit of luck.

Blackwidow

He'll score absolutely absurd numbers in that team in that league. No doubt about it. It's just whether he can get them over the line in Europe. That's where you need your special players to produce. And a bit of luck.
Well. It was Bremen and Augsburg who will both end bottom of the league at the end of the season. Does not tell how the season will go. Two more counter attacking scenes and a penalty. I do not see that happening too often. But Kane scoring is not really the problem. The team scored more than 50 goals in the first half of last season.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Well. It was Bremen and Augsburg who will both end bottom of the league at the end of the season. Does not tell how the season will go. Two more counter attacking scenes and a penalty. I do not see that happening too often. But Kane scoring is not really the problem. The team scored more than 50 goals in the first half of last season.
We already know how this is going to go.

If he scores more than in England: "The Bundesliga is a farmers league." If he scores less: "He is getting old."

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We already know how this is going to go.

If he scores more than in England: "The Bundesliga is a farmers league." If he scores less: "He is getting old."
And both of those statements would be spot on in it's designated scenario. It's a win win for PL exceptionalism :)

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Are you accusing the Brits of being ignorant?
The US Americans are worse. "Having seen Germany" to them is often Oktoberfest, Neuschwanstein, Heidelberg and Frankfurt Airport.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
The US Americans are worse. "Having seen Germany" to them is often Oktoberfest, Neuschwanstein, Heidelberg and Frankfurt Airport.
The legacy of WW2, when Bavaria was the US occupied zone. Sadly through Hollywood that spread to other countries who weren't that stupid in the beginning.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Don't listen to them, they're just jealous of our Bavarian beer, cars, and Lederhosen.