Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

HTG

Supports
Bayern
The legacy of WW2, when Bavaria was the US occupied zone. Sadly through Hollywood that spread to other countries who weren't that stupid in the beginning.
It’s not like we are better at this in regards to the US. Most Germans basically think the whole country is Texas.

Plastic Evra

Actually I do like those, with pretzels and beer it's delicious.

But it's still purely Bavarian.
Yeah love those and I'm teasing, I totally get it. From the little I know of it, even Bavaria itself is a little more diverse than a Paulaner advertisement.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
It’s not like we are better at this in regards to the US. Most Germans basically think the whole country is Texas.
That's just how most people act

Country = famous city/monument/movie

Not many people over 40 is picking up their phone to google about other cities/specific information, just know the one or two cities they saw in a movie or any other media.

GreatDane

That's just how most people act

Country = famous city/monument/movie

Not many people over 40 is picking up their phone to google about other cities/specific information, just know the one or two cities they saw in a movie or any other media.
Weirdest statement I've read in a while.
Not many people under 40 know what they're talking about clearly.

Terrific Tangerine

Supports
Blackpool
Looks like there's a Paulaner Biergarten in Munich I haven't been to! I guess it's a private venue.

The weißwurst is fine, god knows why Brits have to be so snooty about traditional food and clothing. We have abandoned all our traditional customs and are left thinking our culture is everything American and everything modern.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
"Almost all of Kane's professional playing career" is not the same thing as "at this moment in time". Sure, Bayern can gobble up as many league titles as they please. However, "at this moment in time", we are just as likely to win the Champions League as they are. So no, they are not a fairly large jump up from us. Unless of course you really value Bundesliga titles, which I do not.
Kind of humorous reading all the comments belittling Kane for going to Bayern instead of the never ending circus that is Manchester United.

Can't imagine Kane's been sat at his new place in Munich ruing missing out on the chance to join in on this so called PL title and CL challenging side.

Remember the geese

Kind of humorous reading all the comments belittling Kane for going to Bayern instead of the never ending circus that is Manchester United.

Can't imagine Kane's been sat at his new place in Munich ruing missing out on the chance to join in on this so called PL title and CL challenging side.
I still maintain everything I said. Not a chance I'd be considering going to the Bundesliga at the peak of my powers if I was as good a player as Kane. I still think we are just as likely to do something in Europe as they are.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I still maintain everything I said. Not a chance I'd be considering going to the Bundesliga at the peak of my powers if I was as good a player as Kane. I still think we are just as likely to do something in Europe as they are.
What about the league?

I'm going to hedge my bet towards the side that's recently won it twice, has a manager who has won it very recently, with players who have won it for that side permeating the squad who regularly make deep runs throughout the competition and aren't currently in a situation with players actively revolting against the managers and their ex/current girlfriends.

Might just be me though.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Kane: "We wanted to win at Spurs... but if you went a couple of games without winning it wasn’t a disaster. At Bayern you HAVE to win every game
"After winning 3-1 and 4-0 in our first two games, there was talk about not being too happy about way we played! Top club mentality."
He didn't say that surely?

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Exactly what we were missing last season.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
good to see him doing well there, but i can’t help but think should an englishman as good as kane be allowed to go to a third world footballing country, such as germany, and show them up with his movement, close control and lethal finishing?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
good to see him doing well there, but i can’t help but think should an englishman as good as kane be allowed to go to a third world footballing country, such as germany, and show them up with his movement, close control and lethal finishing?
Yes

T_Model101

Apparently has a buy back clause according to Levy this evening.
I would imagine it would probably be for a similar amount to the fee they signed him for

RVN1991

I would imagine it would probably be for a similar amount to the fee they signed him for
He'll return to Spurs after 3/4 seasons and CL win. He'll still want to chase that Shearer record.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
I still think we are just as likely to do something in Europe as they are.
Will see how United fair on their trip to Bayern, to me it seems Bayern are a couple levels above United at this moment in time. But hard to judge given two entirely different leagues.

Remember the geese

Will see how United fair on their trip to Bayern, to me it seems Bayern are a couple levels above United at this moment in time. But hard to judge given two entirely different leagues.
It's true enough that we aren't in the best shape right now. I have an inherent belief that this comparison will look a lot more feasible once we have players back from injury and hopefully a return to somewhere near last season's form.

croadyman

Gutting seeing reports saying he was open to Utd move but board wouldn't sanction it,then there is that alternative view that he would have waited it out at Spurs if given assurances by Utd.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
yep i happen to have access to the clause in the contract:
"...
§17 after the end of this contract, the player is free to sign with any club of his choosing, including Tottenham Hotspurs FC if it absolutely has to be, for a sum of 2 Tragl Augustiner"

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
washed-up, old, big tongue gonna bagel against maguire.