Harry Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilt

He‘d do well at Utd with our midfield ....just two small obstacles to overcome, Mourinho (if still at Spurs) and Levy (Mr nice guy)

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
His best days are behind him. Still class on his day though. I feel like Mourinho’s not the manager to get the best out of him.

He’d be a good option as an Aguero replacement at City. Tap-ins & cut-backs galore. They could use more English players for the quota too.

Guy Incognito

I can see City lining up Haaland or Mbappe next summer as Aguero’s replacement.
Thought City would be after Kane for a while now but time has probably elapsed.

I could see him linking up with Poch's new club, especially if he is backed with millions.

GenZRed

Funny (or tragic) the similarities between Harry Jane and Alan Shearer, both exploded onto the scene. Both English. Both were pacy, energetic strikers. Both wasted their careers with also-ran teams, except for that one season when Alan Shearer won the title with Blackburn.

It is crazy how Alan Shearer rejected Man United twice in his career. It may be true when he joined Newcastle they were a pretty good team hat just missed out on the title the league before, but if Shearer had any ambition about his career he'd regret not going to Manchester United.

I'm not saying I want Kane at Man United by the way, as I have already said in this (or another, similar) thread. I do wish though that Alan Shearer had used his brain and signed for us and not Newcastle United.

On the sunny side, his lose though, when you consider how things turned out for us.

Irrational.

World class player who is wasting his best years at a B-class club.

Signing that six year contract, especially under Levy was one of the daftest moves he's made. These super long contracts almost never work out, and he needs to change his agent if he wants to achieve anything of note in his career.

Suedesi

I never rated Kane as much as most caffites - but to be fair, he always starts slow. Didn't he have a peculiar record of never having scored in August or early September throughout his career?

Wilt

I never rated Kane as much as most caffites - but to be fair, he always starts slow. Didn't he have a peculiar record of never having scored in August or early September throughout his career?
Good point...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He wouldn’t make an ounce of difference to us at the minute. Martial was totally isolated tonight and Kane would be too.

Wilt

Don’t see him going anywhere else ...think he’ll retire after Spurs

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I don't think hes what Pep looks for, he inst fast enough. Unless he wanted a false 9.
Aguero isnt exactly quick either to be honest. Neither was Villa. Or Lewandowski

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He's a great player doing great things, and yes he's better than Martial. Always has been.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Not as creative or as good a passer as Martial though some geniuses in here were saying.
Martial's definitely not better, but there isn't much in it.

Hope this is one player Mourinho doesn't ruin for England's sake. We need him happy and on form.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Martial's definitely not better, but there isn't much in it.

Hope this is one player Mourinho doesn't ruin for England's sake. We need him happy and on form.
There is a big difference in quality. Kane is on a different level. Martial is good though.

Yagami

Good post resistant
There is a big difference in quality. Kane is on a different level. Martial is good though.
I think I can be pretty objective when I say this since I'm English (hence love Kane) & a United fan (hence love Martial) but there isn't that big of a difference. Saying that, Kane is still currently better, though.

Martial, for me, is just lacking that hunger to always get on the scoresheet and/or influence games by creating that top forwards have. Sometimes he's too prone at letting games drift by.

DRM

Why would he come to United :lol:

City or barca is his level

FujiVice

One wants it and the other doesnt. Kane is desperate to play every minute of every game regardless of fitness. Martial cruises through games. Martial is immensely talented.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Always starts the season slowly

Andersons Dietician

Classic caf. Gets four of the easiest assists ever due to some atrocious defending and Son doing some incredible work and all of a sudden he’s a master passer.

acnumber9

Classic caf. Gets four of the easiest assists ever due to some atrocious defending and Son doing some incredible work and all of a sudden he’s a master passer.
You’d be pulling the the plums off yourself if Martial got those four ‘easy’ assists.

starman

Nothing "all of a sudden" about it, he always been a incredible passer. If he wasn't such a outstanding goal scorer he would make a great no.10

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
He's 27, far from finished. He was injured for a while last season also, so youcan forgive him for not being at his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.