Harry Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
If he leaves Spurs most teams in Europe will be keeping an eye on proceedings and thinking about a bid. He will be spoilt for choice when it comes to where he wants to ply his trade. I just think it would be too costly to bring him in with all the other surgery that needs to be done to the squad. When fit he can provide 20+ goals a season, that in itself is worth a small fortune, let alone being English, Levy levy, and his all round play. North of 100mil unfortunately.

But understandable why he will command that sort of sum, amazing finisher with both feet, you do not feel safe as a defender showing him inside or down the line. Good in the air, great hold up play and eye for a pass. Strong on the ball, you cannot man handle him off the ball, well not without drawing a foul. Presses hard if the tactics demand it, model professional off the pitch, team player, happy to drop off and turn provider. The dood is the fastest player ever to 20 CL goals in a good but not great Spurs side. So you cannot even point to him being poor in European competition.

As to the comparison with Martial, last season was Martial's best and arguably Kane's worst. Kane still managed 18 goals.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

What do caftards think of this idea?

littleman

I remember all the geniuses last year saying Kane is over it and was never really very good in the first place

Same people who would say Messi is over it

Just dumb tribal losers

Let’s build a team that wins, not worship our players just because they don a red shirt

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I remember all the geniuses last year saying Kane is over it and was never really very good in the first place

Same people who would say Messi is over it

Just dumb tribal losers

Let’s build a team that wins, not worship our players just because they don a red shirt
People just judge him of the half fit performances...which I suppose are his fault to a certain extent. But when he is properly fit he's just class.

redshaw

He'd be bonkers to come to Glazers and Woodward shit show.

Like I said a few weeks ago about Kane coming to United
All he'd be doing is swapping to a different coloured seat on the top 6 merry-go-round coming to United.
The 4th place spot is up for grabs, United are not sorted enough for Kane to come here, it's a sideways move with some big pitfalls.

FattyFooty

IMO Kane has been Premier League best striker for the last 5 years.

But, wow. He's passing, vision, strength and positioning is just so good. He has so many strong attributes to the game.

A pure World class player. We haven't had a player like that since RVP.

redmeister

How the hell does he do this? It's not just that alot of these are simply very good passes, it's that so many is simply perfect. It's insane how he not only has homing missile accuracy, but the pace he puts on the ball is so often abolutley spot on. It's not like he just picks the right angle or gets the curve of the pass right, but he manages to drop it in exactly the perfect spot and with the perfect speed. It's simply exquisit. I said this last season, if Kane was playing with Mane and Salah he'd take their games to another level. He'd absolutely smash the Prem League record for most assists in a season. Jose has Son and Kane playing alot more like how Klopp uses Firmino in the middle with Salah and Mane. If Bale has anything like his old pace still and plays 25 games (unlikely) Kane could break the assist record (held by Henry.)

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Jose has tweaked his game and made him a better player. Now he’s more of a sheringham than a shearer and he’s pretty damn good at it

Status
Not open for further replies.