Harry & Meghan step back from Royals - seeking financial independence

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's ironic that people are angry at Meghan not meeting Harry - imagine the media presence if she had...y'know, the same 24/7 media presence they're trying to escape from.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Neither did he, but no-one seems to care.
Both as bad as each other to me if they could leave a baby with a nanny on another continent.

To be honest I wish them luck and hopefully they get the life they both want as they were great ambassadors of the UK but times move on. My problem is that they want to be celebrities but complain about paparazzi following them around. They preach about carbon footprints but fly about in private jets even if Elton John plants a few trees to alleviate it somewhat and they will get protection paid for by the taxpayers even if they are worth £50m and probably soon to be £500m even though Chucker is funding their first years living through his Duchy business.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Surprising bit of news that Meggy didn't meet Barry at the airport. On the rocks already if you ask me.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Is there a Real Housewives of Vancouver yet? If not - sounds like a money idea right there. I'm sure Bravo and MTV are chomping at the bits for a reality TV show.

Sara125

HelloMagazine tweeted:

“Chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall says Prince Harry ‘desperately’ wants Archie to grow up away from royalty”

They have deleted it now after all the backlash but they definitely did this just to generate clicks from the outrage, that’s the only possible explanation for them being so brazen in their choice of words.

SteveJ

Scout
HelloMagazine tweeted:

“Chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall says Prince Harry ‘desperately’ wants Archie to grow up away from royalty”

They have deleted it now after all the backlash but they definitely did this just to generate clicks from the outrage, that’s the only possible explanation for them being so brazen in their choice of words.
I'm actually lost for words...

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
HelloMagazine tweeted:

F*ckin hell.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
HelloMagazine tweeted:

Yeah it's not about race

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Can’t believe we are discussing whether or not a woman went and picked up her husband from the airport. Sums up this entire debacle.
Just read it all, it's so moronic :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
HelloMagazine tweeted:

Wonder what the excuse will be. "Our twitter account was compromised by a hack" is a good tried and tested one.

SteveJ

Scout
It's not just Cats that's been updated; apparently, Cabaret has too, and we're living in it.

Zlatattack

If they had the emotional immaturity of a potato.
If I'd gone away for a week I would not expect my wife and young son to meet me at the airport.
Yeah exactly. Why would you want to drag your kid to the airport. It's probably far away, kids hate sitting still, they're hardly fun places to be and are often quite busy. He can see them both when he gets home.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
'We want financial independence.'

Attempts to trade off the royal brand.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
'We want financial independence.'

Attempts to trade off the royal brand.
They are eating the crappy things coming from it, I would exploit the benefits also

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Daily Mail 1 - 0 Meghan & Harry

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout