Harry's Excuses and Bruno's Apologies

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
'Maybe I'm old school but these 2 have become boring, irritating, and quite frankly fecking embarrassing - Action speaks louder and stay off Social Media with your constant poxy excuses.

Harrys latest excuse of covid really is the icing on the cake. God how I miss Roy Keane and Co.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Maguire's next interview should be about how proud he is to join Newcastle along with Wan Bissaka.

Anustart89

'Maybe I'm old school but these 2 have become boring, irritating, and quite frankly fecking embarrassing - Action speaks louder and stay off Social Media with your constant poxy excuses.

Harrys latest excuse of covid really is the icing on the cake. God how I miss Roy Keane and Co.

Daengophile

Maguire lacks the awareness, vision and inspiration to lead.

He needs to be dropped for a few matches and a new captain found.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I can’t even imagine what Maguire lifting a trophy would look like. Maybe he’d get De Gea to do it for him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Still getting wound up by social media posts not even made by the players themselves is utterly wasted energy.
I agree although the players approve those posts. We know they are part of their PR after shitty games. No need to be annoyed by them. Just be amused