Has anything ever tested your love for football...

Natener

I don't particularly love the game football itself. My first football match was United and United IS football to me since childhood. Can't ever stop loving United, no matter how dire our performance is I'll keep following. Won't stop me whining about what I think is wrong (LVG) or what should be much better though (not LVG).

ghagua

LvG. Moyes was simply an idiot, but this fecking idiot is a smug cnut.

Ryan7

LvG. Moyes was simply an idiot, but this fecking idiot is a smug cnut.
So was Moyes.

'Fergie wouldn't win it with this team.'
'Referees are to blame.'
'We played well.'
'I thought United gave manager's time.'

Etc, etc, etc.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
m
As much as this United team? Personally, nothing has made me feel like this.

Only Martial and to a lesser extent Rashford have kept my spirits up.
My age is having an effect on my passion for the game and how I view it.

I am 36 now and over the last 4 or 5/6 years the love of the game is starting to fade.

Plenty of reasons, the diving, the cheating, the pompus arragonace and detachment from reality of most of the players,menphis depay and his big cars and jewlery yet he has done nothing to earn that money while at United, the fact its about the money most of the time now with big clubs(consider before yesterday and Leicester lifting the title), the skysports effect making it into something thats over reported and over analysed to death....has been pro's from 30 years ago spouting shite opinions constantly,well in between 40 minutes of adds an hour, the fact that clubs are pricing real fans out of the game and even worse when the big games come the real fans struggle to get tickets in favour of big business, which I suppose is the sign of the money influence, the fact that 3pm saturday traditiononl kick off is just about dead, TV controls the game, the constantly bad refereeing of the game that costs clubs and teams big in big games, it is 2016 and the technology is there, use it. The abuse of referees and officials , its not on. The standard of football sometimes on show is abysmal, not exciting, not just United but other big games. I have two young kids too which means I dont have time to get annoyed about it any more.

saying all that I hope my passion comes back.

Qatar getting the World Cup. International football has lost its shine.

Nothing about this club could test the love for the game. Even in the darkest days of Moyes, i still loved watching the games.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Qatar getting the World Cup. International football has lost its shine.

Nothing about this club could test the love for the game. Even in the darkest days of Moyes, i still loved watching the games.
This.Quatar getting the World Cup was the final straw for me and International Football.