Has muppet season officially started?

PeteManic

No confirmation, quotes, or any information whatsoever that current manager has been relieved from his duties.

Media darling hasn't even been installed yet people are predicting lineups with fantasy football players.

Maverick 34 year old journeyman isn't part of the club yet people want him captain.

My friends, muppet season seems to have already started.

God help us during July and August.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
No confirmation, quotes, or any information whatsoever that current manager has been relieved from his duties.

Media darling hasn't even been installed yet people are predicting lineups with fantasy football players.

Maverick 34 year old journeyman isn't part of the club yet people want him captain.

If United had that sponsor and kit again that means the club still has the CL winning squad in that season.

Van der Sar, Brown, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Ronaldo, Giggs, Rooney, Tevez.

Yes It would be muppet season.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?

Ibrahimovic a journeyman?? He's one of the best strikers in the world.

Last edited: