Has Redcafe been slow and laggy for anyone else?

tentan

Poor man's poster.
It's been like this since yesterday. Clicking on something takes an extra second or so for the new page to open, and the website seems to freeze for a second or so.

Big Andy

Bloke
Does on my phone, like the “new posts” page half loads then a couple of seconds later it catches up on itself

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Yup same for me. Half the page take a further moment to load

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
It's been unbrowsable on any mobile browser over past few days. Only seems to work fine on a laptop/PC, very strange

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Business as usual on a MacBook.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I thought initially it was the fact my phone is ancient, but yeah over the last day the site has been pretty slow and buggy for me too

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Just ike others, absolutely fine on chrome on my laptop, but on IOS on my phone it is unusable with pages just not loading at all. Especially new posts page and transfer tweets.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It was fine last night, but slower than usual this morning.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I can’t believe after all this time we might be letting De Gea go on a free with no fanfare. Surely the club will announce SOMETHING soon?

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
Same for me as well, on IOS. I assumed it was the phone, but obviously not.

Extremely laggy, and scrolling through threads is impossible as the data doesn’t load and the screen is just white for a few seconds, I have to purposely slow the scrolling to allow the data to load.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is anyone shocked? It’s 2023 and the place is slow as hell. Probably the only site in the world to not have emojis. No app, no push notifications. We’re not even allowed to discuss players that belong to the club. Our chief gif master was recently sacked just for holding a different opinion than the board. So much for freedom of speech.

The owner puts all our subscription fees and ad revenue in his own pocket. We’ve been overtaken by so many other forums and there’s no way back until we are sold.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I thought initially it was the fact my phone is ancient, but yeah over the last day the site has been pretty slow and buggy for me too
As a proud user of an IPhone 6s, I assumed it was my shit phone as well, but apparently these kids with their modern gadgets are struggling as well

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah clicking around the site has been very laggy for me. @Niall

EDIT: Although seems fine on laptop now. Might just be the phone version of the site.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah freezes constantly on my phone. Sometimes I have to click more than once for a page to open

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Interesting to note it is only slow and laggy for people clearly identified as bad posters looking at this thread so far. Have any good posters had any issues?