Hawaiian wildfires.

Yorke to Cole

Another global tragedy. These occurances are now becoming more frequent and that has to alarming.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
This reminds me a bit of the Greenfell fire aftermath. The body count started low and kept creeping up.
Made me think the authorities knew how many but didn’t want to shock people so they slowly increased the total fatalities count.

Also, it seems that there were some mistakes made that the place couldn’t get evacuated in time to save more lives.
That and the sirens not working.

What a feckin mess!

mitChley

It moved a mile a minute, blimey. Some serious questions about how the warning system failed. Sounds like it hit people before they even knew they were in danger.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
And yet idiots with mobile phones stand close because it’s more important to get videos for social media feeds

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s been shown that this video is from Cleveland, not Maui. Better to block that guy as he’s only in it for the clicks.
Cleveland’s claim to fame is that it had to send the fire trucks to go & put out the river.

Thanks for the tip. Hellacious environment regardless of where it might be located.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
We're bang in the middle of wildfires all around us in Eastern Washington state. People have lost everything less than 20 mile from me. The wind picked up on Friday and got so bad you wouldn't be able to outrun the fireside.
Complete shitshow out there.